Jacto HD 400 Sprayer is an Ultra-comfortable, Lightweight, Robust and versatile Professional-grade Sprayer ideal for daily work.
Jacto HD 400 Sprayer (20ltr)
Jacto’s lightest and most ergonomic knapsack sprayer delivers high performance with less effort and fatigue for the operator. Ideal for both small and large applications.
Desirable Features of Jacto HD 400 Sprayer
- Jacto HD has a reinforced chemical resistant hose, trigger valve with lock and strainer, stainless steel wand with nozzle filter and adjustable nozzle makes spraying a comfortable job.
- Trigar valve: Lightweight and tough with internal filter. Ideal for all-day work.
- Comfort: Lightest backpack series from JACTO. Great performance with less effort and fatigue.
- Resistance: Impact, corrosion and UV resistant, high density polyethylene.
- Designed for a minimum 1000 hour service life, the factory destruction test exceeded 4000 continuous hours of operation. Isn’t that awesome?
- The UV-resistant tank has a molded-in carry handle, accurate volume markings in liters and a wide opening with a strainer.
- The inline piston pump is mounted inside the tank to reduce the exposure of the operator to chemicals.
- With hydraulic agitation, the Jacto HD 400 easily handles liquid and wettable powder herbicides, pesticides and fungicides for weed control, pest control, and plant or crop protection.
- Even the shape of the Jacto tank is purpose-designed not only for comfort and durability but also to retain less liquid on the walls and to empty almost entirely. You can pump the Jacto HD sprayer until it’s almost dry – less wasted chemical than with competitive products.
Capacity Of Jacto HD 400
Available in 20 liters (5gal).
Jacto HD 400 sprayers have saved Imagine Care Pest Control repair costs by 70% per year!
We deliver within 3 to 24 hours countrywide.