Purchase a quality and modern sensor sanitary bin for your female washroom visitors to dispose of feminine waste safely and hygienically.
Sensor Sanitary Bin (20lt)
It is a legal requirement that you provide your female washroom users with a sanitary bin in every toilet cubicle. Not providing one will cause your customers to flush their sanitary waste, which can cause blockages, leaks, and floods! Prevent this and keep your washroom users’ content by exploring our modern sensor sanitary bin, ensuring that all of your female customers and employees receive the adequate supplies they need!
Sensor sanitary bin product details
- Made of plastic material
- 20-liter capacity
- White in color
- Inbuilt foot-operated system
- Plastic flap option is integrated with antibacterial properties ideal for easy operation
- The ergonomic design makes it easy to use
- Durable and long-lasting
- Stackable for economical transport
- Removable top cover for easy cleaning
Why do I need a sensor sanitary bin
Because it’s the law. It is very important for your business/establishment to have the correct waste disposal. Anybody who comes into contact with sanitary waste must be protected accordingly to avoid contamination.
It makes your business look professional. Your customers will notice. If they see that you do not dispose of waste correctly in the public bathrooms, imagine what they will think goes on behind the scenes? It is all about image and demonstrating a professional approach to your business.
It can save you money on expensive drainage costs. If your customers have no bins to dispose of sanitary waste correctly – where do they put it? Unfortunately, down the toilet. Sanitary towels and tampons do not decompose. This waste can block your drains and end up costing you.
Blocked Drains are damaging to your business. Blocked drains mean toilets out of order. Even if you have other cubicles available, it is an inconvenience to your customers and can make the business look as though there are faults not being taken care of.
Help the environment. When sanitary waste is flushed, it has to end up somewhere. It pollutes water systems and can end up in the sea / on beaches etc. Do your part and call us today to discuss what waste disposal options are available for you.
To be discreet. On an individual level, providing sanitary bins means the customers/staff who use these toilets have a more discreet way to dispose of waste. Rather than throwing into a waste paper basket.
Benefits of a sensor sanitary bin
- Sensor operated hence the no-touch operation of the feminine sanitary bins
- Sleek surface finish to enhance feminine hygiene standards and make cleaning easier
- 20 liter capacity for maximum collection
- Non-exposure flap to protect users from seeing the waste
- Enough space for disposal of sanitary waste into the bin
- Noise-free due to strong levers
- Tight cover design and basket for the perfume to stop the smells
- Slim design that fits small and large cubicles or washrooms
Where to use a sanitary bin
What is included for free
It gives you peace of mind and confidence that you are providing your visitors and employees with a safe, discreet, easy to use, and hygienic-sanitary disposal solution.
The 20-liter sensor sanitary bin is available, add to cart, checkout with your details and pay; we’ll deliver it within 3 hours at your doorstep for free!