Plastic spray bottles are extremely well-made sprayers, easy to use, and maintain good pressure for everyday routine utilities such as window cleaning, watering plants and domestic pest control.
Plastic Spray Bottle (1lt)
Plastic spray bottles are extremely well-made sprayers, easy to use, and maintain good pressure for everyday routine utilities such as window cleaning, watering plants, and domestic pest control.
Key Features Of Plastic Spray Bottle
- Leak Proof Technology – A proven and reliable no leak venting system primes quickly and stays primed.
- Adjustable nozzle turns easily letting you switch from mist, stream, or to off.
- Pull trigger has a short effortless squeeze reducing finger fatigue.
- Durable Bottles
- The suction dip tube reaches the bottom of the bottle enabling you to get the last of your liquid sprayed out.
- Main Material: Plastic
- Model: Hand sprayer
- Tank capacity 1 Liter
- Production Country: China
- Color: Red, Green, White, Black, Yellow, Blue, etc…
Uses of the plastic spray bottle
- Use it to treat for pests indoors and aim into cracks and crevices depending on the pest you want to treat
- Outdoors, you can use the sprayer to spot treat weeds or do a full broadcast spray for weed control
- Outdoor use of spraying pesticides or herbicides around your home and lawn
- Cleaning solutions around the house, lawn, and garden.
- Misting and watering plants, succulents, and herbs.
- Used during ironing and laundry.
- Car detailing services.
- Janitorial uses.
1 x 1-liter plastic spray bottle
Blue, Green, Red, Yellow
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd