Mosquitoes are the most significant & dangerous vector of disease in history and responsible for more human deaths than any other animal. Combine a warm climate with standing water, and you could easily have a mosquito infestation on your hands.
More than just a nuisance to your customers, mosquitoes can transmit multiple harmful diseases, including malaria, yellow and dengue fever, West Nile virus, Zika virus and encephalitis .
Get rid of mosquito today
We know how to determine if mosquitoes are in your home. We offer mosquito control solutions, which are fast, odorless, effective and non-toxic.
Signs a Mosquito Infestation
- Presence of larvae/pupae in standing water, which also can include watering dishes of containerized house plants.
- Itching bites from female mosquitoes in search of a blood meal needed to needed to lay eggs.
- Buzzing of the females within the premises.
What Attracts Mosquitoes?
- Moisture – standing water sources
- Scents – Perfumes, scented soaps and lotions
- Heat – exhaled gases
Mosquito Habitats on a Property
- Stagnant water – Pond, clogged rain gutters, fountain, retention basin, birdbath, old tires, un-circulated lake, buckets, water that pools around downspouts, flooded crawl space water that collects in cans, child swimming pools, uncovered boats, rubbish and debris that hold water, Marshes, swamps and other wetland habitats.
- Moisture conditions – Tree wells and holes, flowerbeds, plant catch plates, rock holes, decorative pots and accent pieces, sprinkler heads, shady areas, etc.
- Resting sites – Vertical or inverted surfaces protected from the wind and providing higher levels of moisture, such as a patio area, the underside of the leaves for dense vegetation next to a structure, under a building’s eaves, gazebos, shade structures, porches, and decks.
Can I Get Rid Of Mosquitoes? Yes.
An Imagine Care® technician performs an extensive inspection of your home, including the compound and around flowerbeds.
- Recommend the appropriate treatment for the mosquito infestation.
- The expert treats the area to eliminate any live mosquitoes and their eggs.
- Advise on long-term prevention measures.
- Follow up through voice call, text or email to give you a peace of mind.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our Free 30 days Mosquito Guarantee.
How can Imagine Care’s Mosquito Control Program help your business?
A single mosquito can multiply into as many as 400 in just four days. And, any amount of standing water – from a tiny puddle to a large ornamental pond – can become a breeding zone.
Customers may develop an unfavorable opinion of your business if these annoying and potentially harmful pests are present. This could even erode your profits over time.
Mostly known for the red, itchy bites they leave when their saliva causes an allergic reaction on human skin, mosquitoes can pose a more significant health threat because they are known to carry serious diseases.
What to do if you’re infested
- Call a professional extermination firm, and check its credentials. Many pest-control companies have diversified into mosquito control without any expertise.
Don’t try to kill the mosquitoes yourself: last year an African woman blew up her home by lighting several insecticide “foggers” simultaneously: the propellant caused her gas supply to ignite.
Don’t use an aerosol-based insecticide, either: you’ll kill some, but the fit ones will simply flee to another room.
- Don’t flee the infested room. The mosquitoes want a bloodmeal: if you go, they’ll follow.
Discounts apply to Nairobi & Kiambu
Send kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164 to reserve
We won’t be beaten on price, lets talk 😊
Hygiene & Pest Control products
More Protection. Zero Mosquitoes
The most effective prevention strategy for mosquitoes is to eliminate sites where they breed and develop. Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will assess your situation quickly and customize a program to fit your business’s needs.
Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will conduct a detailed site inspection to evaluate possible breeding sites, such as standing water formed by excessive rain, leaks or clogged drains.
We will work with you to identify things you can do to help eliminate or minimize potential mosquito breeding grounds, such as cleaning gutters frequently, and keeping outdoor receptacles and drainage areas clear of stagnant water.
To keep mosquitoes away from your building, your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist may recommend the installation of sodium vapor bulbs or yellow bulbs in outdoor lights, since they are less attractive to flying insects.
Mesh screens may be installed on all doors and windows to prevent even the smallest mosquitoes from entering through openings.
As a last resort, your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist may opt to use safer and approved pesticides ie.
- Applying insecticides to vegetation that adult mosquitoes use for sheltered resting sites.
- Applying insect growth regulators (IGR) that prevent mosquito development in their water environments.
- Applying microbial insecticide products that cause mosquito mortality in their water environments.
Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will continue to monitor and adjust your mosquito treatment program as necessary. This includes reliable, ongoing inspections of your entire property to help stop existing infestations and thwart future invasions.
Choose Imagine Care
Why people always choose us!
- Instant Results – Knock down of mosquitoes is immediate.
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office mosquito breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. I.e from 1 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked vehicles for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Happy customers do the talking for you
They were amazing, came to my house in a timely manner and fumigated my house for mosquitoes. Would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family members.
Imagine Care definitely fixed our bed bug problem. We went from panic to relief and there have been no more bites. The 60 day warranty also gave us peace of mind.
They were amazing, came to my house in a timely manner and fumigated my house. Attentive and very patient. Would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family members, thank you so much Imagine Care.
Imagine Care did a great job clearing up our apartment’s bed bug problem. They cam out immediately, were prompt with follow-up visits, and we haven’t had any further incidents since their treatment. Will definitely recommend them.
Attentive and very patient. Would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family members, thank you so much Imagine Care.
I would recommend this company for ant elimination.
I was very pleased with the prompt service and politeness of the technician.
No more mosquito buzzes! Will definitely recommend them.
Since she contracted Imagine Care in 2017, the cockroaches are completely gone.
“We were a little bit skeptical at first, but Imagine Care® Cockroach fumigation has exceeded all our expectations”
It was refreshing to have such a friendly technician, a good job was completed.
Imagine Care fixed our rat problem. We went from panic to relief and there have been no more noises in the attic.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Finding a good service provider can be daunting for many people. To get excellent cleaning services, it is wise to know some of the factors that you should consider prior to seeking cleaning services in Nairobi.
Most lasting of all, however, is the stench that mice leave behind once they start to decompose, the likes of which can saturate a house permanently if the problem isn’t rectified in a timely manner.