Say Bye-Bye To Narrow Bee Fly
Imagine Care® is a Kenyan-based company dedicated to Nairobi fly extermination and control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Achieving high success rates of complete narrow bee fly eradication with human and eco-friendly treatments, our company is always striving to deliver safe, quality and cost-efficient services.
We provide affordable and bespoke bed bug fumigation solutions for residential properties and integrated management schemes for businesses in the hospitality and tourism. Having completely eliminated thousands of infestations across Kenya, we are constantly assessing and reviewing the results, trying to improve the quality of our service.
Why You Need Our Narrow Bee Fly Fumigation
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against Nairobi flies.
- Discreet pest treatments for your home or your business.
- Technicians are available 24/7 to service your home in just 2 hours after booking.
- Our customer care center operates 24/7 so you can reach us at any time you need it.
- We have more than 6 years of experience treating Naorrow bee flies and other pests successfully.
- No major preparation is needed before fumigation, leave everything untouched.
- Our advanced solutions adapt to seasonal pest activity to give you year-round protection.
- We are constantly testing current treatment methods to make sure we only provide you with the most cost-effective solution with the least upheaval.
- Assurance to use approved, non-toxic, and environmentally safe insecticides during fumigation.
- We’ll do whatever it takes, including coming back at no cost, until pests are gone.
- We can go anywhere across Kenya. We’ve done work in every part of the country.
- 100% satisfaction backed up by a 60 days service guarantee.
How We Get Rid Of Nairobi Flies In #1 Visit
- A vetted, trained, and insured technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle/PSV/bike/uber/bolt or privacy.
- We will perform a full property inspection before starting the treatment.
- Imagine Care® treats the area with a combination of very safe, pet-friendly, and instant killing insecticides to eliminate any narrow bee fly and their eggs in just one visit.
- The technician applies solutions that eliminate and keeps protecting your home from Nairobi flies and other pests for longer in just about an hour.
- Step out, then re-enter the safe and Nairobi fly-free house after approximately two hours when the house has ventilated and the mist dried up.
- The chemicals we use are almost odorless. And the fumes clear within 1 hour. You’ll be expected to leave doors or windows or both open for 1 hour before you enter your safe and non-smelly house.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our pest control report, receipt, and 60 days bedbug guarantee upon mobile payment.
- Finally, you’ll get a free call to follow up by Customer Care after 7 days to determine how you’re faring and detailed recommendations to stay roach free.
Start Nairobi Fly Fumigation Today
- Commit with Kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164, pay fully after service
- A booking confirmation after reservation and payment of commitment fees
- For same day, technicians arrive within 2 hours after reservation
- A call reminder 2 hours in advance before the service
- Timely responses to all your queries
- Discounts only apply to Nairobi and Kiambu
- The suggested price must be reasonable
- Paying marked prices gets you premium services
- Full paperwork for the service
Want to fumigate yourself?
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Why We’re Better for You
Customers ♥ Imagine Care
Rang the phone, got a quote and booked right away. In two hours the flat was already treated for bed bugs. Loved using them and strongly recommend them.
The price was ok, the exterminators were thorough and gave me some advice. Very good job.
Excellent technicians, much better than others. I used them for bed bug fumigation twice in two different houses, great service!
What we do everyday.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Reducing moisture, clutter, and food sources is key on how to get rid of silverfish at home (and keeping them away) completely.
Bed bugs are very skilled at hitchhiking on luggage and other travel items. They also thrive in dark, cool places with easy access to humans.