All in one cleaning services provider
At Imagine Care cleaning we understand that cleaning is not your core business, but it is our field of specialization that we are extremely passionate about. We will, therefore, manage this critical outsourced services in a professional and cost-effective manner in accordance with industry best practice standards to meet your high expectations.
With over 500 clients in Nairobi and all over Kenya, Imagine Care is one of the most successful residential and commercial cleaning companies in Kenya. We are committed to providing a professional and efficient service to all our clients.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Keeping your business clean is anything but easy, but Imagine Care is passionate about the task. With our superior commercial cleaning services, your company will never need to look for another commercial cleaner again!
Imagine Care provides cleaning for all types of commercial establishments. We are committed to providing you and your business with the best commercial building cleaning services and customer service. If your establishment needs cleaning we have the perfect cleaning service option for you.
Residential Cleaning Services
No doubt you’ve made a significant investment into the house or apartment where you live. One of the best ways to keep it looking its best is to rely on professional cleaning services for your floors. At Imagine Care, our residential cleaning services redefine what it means to be clean.
We provide home cleaning services that outperform anything you could do on your own. When you hire Imagine Care, you will have the most complete, most thorough professional housekeeping services available! We customize the cleaning of your home to meet your needs and expectations. Our services are available on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or one-time cleanings.
You’ve already struggled enough…
Book & Save 10%
- One-seater Sofa – Ksh 800
- Two-seated Sofa – Ksh 1,600
- Three-seated Sofa – Ksh 2,400
- 4 by 6 mattress – Ksh 1,500
- 5 by 6 mattress – Ksh 2,000
- 6 by 6 mattress – Ksh 2,500
- Office Chair – Ksh 500
- Dining Chair – Ksh 400
- Washrooms – Ksh 3,000 per washroom
- Duvet – Ksh 1,500
- Blanket – Ksh 1,500
- Wash clothes – Ksh 1,500 per bin bag
- Carpet – Ksh 300 per square meter
- Tiled Floors- Ksh 300 per square meter
- Saloon Car Cleaning – Ksh 3,000
- Mini-SUV Car Cleaning – Ksh 4,500
- SUV Car Cleaning – Ksh 5,000
- Sofa bed – Ksh 1,600
- 1 Bedroom general cleaning – Ksh 10,000
- 2 Bedroom general cleaning – Ksh 15,000
- 3 Bedroom general cleaning – Ksh 20,000
- 4 Bedroom general cleaning – Ksh 25,000
- 5 Bedroom general cleaning – Ksh 30,000
- Rat/mouse odor removal – Ksh 3,000
Discounts apply to Nairobi & Kiambu only
Commit with Kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164, pay fully after service
Technicians arrive within 2hrs after reservation
We won’t be beaten on price, lets talk 😊
Choose Imagine Care’s Cleaning Services today!
Hire Us. Trusted Local and On-Demand Cleaners
- Imagine Care ® has a highly trained and fully certified staff. It’s no question that our cleaning services are second to none in Kenya. The difference when you choose our company is the personal touch that you’ll receive. We go above and beyond to develop a relationship with our clients so that they feel completely comfortable with our service at all times. We’ll work with you to develop a cleaning solution that is perfectly tailored to your facility, business premises and we’ll proactively suggest any changes that could save you money, or have any other manner of positive impacts on your business.
- Imagine Care ® can adapt to any cleaning specifications and schedule. We realize schedules vary depending on your hours of operation and the type of facility you. While cleaning tasks are normally performed after business hours and on weekends, services can be scheduled from one day to seven days a week, and during any hour of the day.
What we do everyday.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
The best way to protect your home from devastating structural damage is to have your home inspected by a licensed termite professional every year. These experts are trained to spot even the most inconspicuous signs of termite activity, potentially saving you from thousands of dollars in home repair.
Being that your kitchen is where food is stored and prepared, pests such as cockroaches, rodents, beetles, ants, and weevils are bound to invade it. Imagine Care has outlined some of the top 6 tips on kitchen pest control below...