Do You Want Sanitary Bin Services?
Providing your female washroom visitors and employees with a discrete and hygienic way to dispose of feminine waste is a vital consideration.
- We supply 18-liter, blue, no-touch silent lid opening designs that protect users from seeing the contents inside.
- Sanitary bin units are serviced and maintained by trained and approved technicians.
- Feminine waste is handled in a safe, sensitive and environmentally friendly manner.
- The pedal-operated bins are treated with fragrance materials, which combats any unpleasant odors and destroys harmful bacteria.
- Offer a discreet and convenient method to safely and hygienically dispose of sanitary waste.
- These bins are slim to fit any cubicle or washroom.
As simple as a,b,c (That’s right 3 easy steps!)
How our Service Works
Why We’re Better for You
You’ve already struggled enough…
Enjoy our sanitary bin services
Our service rates are Kes 1,500 per bin per collection
A refundable one-month service deposit of Kes 1,500 per bin per collection is charged upon installation in your washroom(s)
Each time we collect the filled up bin(s), we leave behind fresh, sanitized and ready to use bin(s)
The collection & disposal frequency can either be weekly, bi-monthly or monthly depending on the organizations’ needs
Do you want to buy sanitary bins?
Click the button to shop online.
You can collect from our stores or we can deliver countrywide.
Customers ♥ Imagine Care
We had problems with our urinals getting blocked and since using Imagine Care, we’ve had very few issues. The team are very professional and communicate well. Any problems are dealt with efficiently.
Very punctual, friendly and professional staff. Excellent sanitary bin solutions with great response times from support! Thank you.
The team was really helpful in selling and delivering sanitary bins to Kisumu within 24 hours! Will definitely recommend them.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
The best way to protect your home from devastating structural damage is to have your home inspected by a licensed termite professional every year. These experts are trained to spot even the most inconspicuous signs of termite activity, potentially saving you from thousands of dollars in home repair.
Being that your kitchen is where food is stored and prepared, pests such as cockroaches, rodents, beetles, ants, and weevils are bound to invade it. Imagine Care has outlined some of the top 6 tips on kitchen pest control below...