Wasps are considered pests for the painful stings they can inflict. There are over 100 types of wasps in Kenya. Wasp control is warranted in circumstances when a wasps nest is established in a area in close proximity to people and pets.
Paper wasps and bald-faced hornets are particularly aggressive and their stings can lead to fatal anaphylactic shock in rare instances. Imagine Care provides residential and commercial customers with effective wasp nest removal services.
Worried about wasps? Contact Imagine Care to schedule for a technician to inspect your property and develop a custom treatment plan for your situation.
Wasps vary tremendously depending on species. Most have two pair of wings and a pinched waist. They range in colors from black to metallic greens and blues and vary in size from almost microscopic to several centimeters long.
How Do Wasps Get Into the House?
Generally, wasps get in through openings that lead inside our homes and commercial buildings. Therefore, effectively sealing openings that may lead into a home is critical for wasp prevention.
In addition, sealing access points inside your home will help prevent problems from many other pest insects and spiders.
Why do they come in?
Wasps come inside because they are looking for:
- a food source
- a nesting site
- a protected place to overwinter (hibernate)
- accident or happenstance
Why people always choose us
- Instant Results – Knock down of wasps is immediate.
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office wasp breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within 2 hours.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service report with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked vehicles for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Locate Us on Google Maps
Related Articles From Our Blog
Super Septic: The Best Pit Latrine Digester Chemical
Super Septic is a proprietary blend of bacteria selected for their ability to degrade organic waste in pit latrines, septic tanks, and drainage systems.
The Importance of Feminine Sanitary Bins in Public Restrooms: Ensuring Hygiene, Discretion, and Environmental Sustainability
Feminine sanitary bins, also known as menstrual waste bins, are an essential part of maintaining a clean and hygienic environment in public restrooms. These specialized bins are designed to discreetly and safely dispose of used sanitary products, such as tampons and pads.