Twin Luck insecticide chalk is used in the Public Health for control of Cockroaches and Ants.
Insecticide Chalk (Kiriko)
Kiriko insecticide chalk is used in the Public Health for control of Cockroaches and Ants.
The insecticide chalk can effectively get rid of cockroaches, lice and ants.
The insecticide chalk contains Deltamethrin 7.5 g/Kg as its active ingredients.
For Use In
In and around structures including but not limited to residential, multi-family, commercial, industrial, municipal, institutional, recreational, health care, educational, daycare, hospitality, and agricultural buildings and other man-made structures, garages, transport vehicles, sewers, animal rearing, and handling establishments and food handling and food processing establishments.
Directions For Use
- The chalk is more effective to use at night
- Draw several parallel lines each 2 to 3 cm apart across the track which the insect used to take or around the insects hidden lying place. The insect will be killed instantly or the garbage pile
- Draw two or three circles around the feet of the food cabinet, the bait for the insects or the garbage pile
- The chalk will not produce pollution. Harmless to human being or animal. Just wash your hands with water after handling the chalk
- The chalk may be cut into several pieces before using. In drawing the lines, try to leave more powder on it so as to acquire better results.
Time to Kill
Cockroaches begin dying in as little as one day after eating the bait.
If you think that this product is your best fit, kindly add to the cart, proceed to checkout, and we’ll deliver it to you countrywide.