Say Bye Bye to Cockroaches
Not sure how to get rid of cockroaches? You’re not alone. Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests in the world. Imagine Care® is your best defense against resistant roaches.
Hiring an Imagine Care® specialist to treat a roach infestation can increase safety, offer a more effective approach to getting rid of cockroaches and provide an ongoing solution to cockroach control.
We know how to determine if cockroaches are in your home. We offer cockroach control solutions, which are fast, odorless, effective and non-toxic. If you think you might have roaches and need a cockroach treatment, call Imagine Care ®. Only expert products and tested solutions are powerful enough to eliminate all stages of the cockroach life cycle.
Why You Need Our Cockroach Fumigation
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against cockroaches.
- Discreet pest treatments for your home or your business.
- Technicians are available 24/7 to service your home in just 2 hours after booking.
- Our customer care center operates 24/7 so you can reach us at any time you need.
- We have more than 5 years of experience treating bed bugs and other pests successfully.
- No major preparation is needed before fumigation, leave everything untouched.
- Our advanced solutions adapt with seasonal pest activity to give you year-round protection.
- You do not need to throw out any thing in your home. Our cockroach treatment works against cockroaches.
- We are constantly testing current bed bug treatment methods to make sure we only provide you with the most cost effective cockroach treatment with the least upheaval.
- Assurance to use approved, non toxic and environment safe insecticides during fumigation.
- We’ll do whatever it takes, including coming back at no cost, until pests are gone.
- We can go anywhere across Kenya. We’ve done work in every part of the country.
- 100% satisfaction backed up by a 60 days service guarantee.
How We Get Rid Of Cockroaches In #1 Visit
- A vetted, trained, and insured technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle/PSV/bike/uber/bolt/taxify for privacy.
- We will perform a full property inspection before starting the treatment, as thecockroaches can often hide in cupboards, boxes, bed frames, bed heads, bedside furniture and other furniture, electrical fittings and appliances, manholes, underneath carpet edges and skirting.
- Imagine Care® removes visible cockroaches and treats the area with a combination of very safe, pet-friendly and instant killing insecticides to eliminate any hidden cockroaches and their eggs in just one visit.
- The technician applies solutions that eliminate and keeps protecting your home from cockroaches and other pests for longer in just about an hour.
- Step out, then re-enter the safe and cockroach-free house after approximately two hours when the house has ventilated and the mist dried up.
- The chemicals we use are almost odorless. And the fumes clear within 1 hour. You’ll be expected to leave doors or windows or both open for 1 hour before you enter your cockroach-free and non smelly house.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our pest control report, receipt and 60 days bedbug guarantee upon mobile payment.
- Finally, you’ll get a free call follow up by Customer Care after 7 days to determine how you’re faring and detailed recommendations to stay roach free.
Start Cockroach Fumigation Today
Discounts apply to Nairobi & Kiambu only
Commit with Kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164, pay fully after service
Technicians arrive within 2hrs after reservation
We won’t be beaten on price, lets talk 😊
Hygiene & Pest Control products
IMAGINE CARE® COMMERCIAL
Looking for fast, effective commercial cockroach treatment for your hotel, school, restaurant or office?
Don’t worry, Imagine Care® Commercial has your business covered.
Imagine Care® friendly technicians will treat the inside and outside of your property and develop a customized plan for protection.
FULL YEAR OF SERVICE
Pests are active year-around. That means you need protection year-around.
Our custom treatments adapt with the season to address seasonal pest activity in your area, giving you protection all year long.
We’ll come back to re-treat the inside and outside your property every season for a total of four treatments, including the initial service.
And if pests come back, so will we – at no cost to you. It is all a part of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
4 TREATMENTS ANNUALLY
Spring is breeding season for many pest types. We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development. (Ants, spiders and cockroaches)
Summer heat means pest activity is high. We’ll have your home’s perimeter secure. (Ants, stinging pests and house crickets)
As temperatures drop, pests seek someplace warm. We’ll make sure your home’s barrier is ready. (Spiders, mice and rats)
Pests will be looking for all of the warmth and moisture they can find. We’ll make sure your home is protected. (Earwigs, spiders and mice)
Signs Of Cockroaches
- Live Cockroaches mostly spotted at night
- Cockroach egg cases ( brown)
- Roach droppings (brown stains or coffee-like oval pellets)
- Pungent, musty smell
- Brown stain marks on horizontal surfaces and at wall-floor junctions
How To Get Cockroaches
- Having leaky pipes that result to dampness
- Leaving old and rotten foods around.
- Leaving garbage cans unsealed.
- Leaving unwashed utensils in the sink.
Dangers Of Cockroaches
- Can result in food poisoning
- Diarrhea from food contamination
- Skin rashes
- Produce a foul odor
Facts About Cockroaches
Cockroaches usually gain entry into your home from outdoors through cracks and crevices, vents, sewer and drain pipes. Sometimes we might sneak them in via grocery bags, boxes, purses or on us.
Cockroaches require abundant food sources, warmth, water and nesting sites where they can thrive longer.
Cockroaches are aggressive at multiplying within a short period if unchecked.
Because cockroaches typically are nocturnal, if you’ve seen one, you probably haven’t seen them all. The few cockroaches you see by day time could mean they were likely forced out by overcrowding; a possible sign of severe infestation.
The remains from cast-off cockroach skins, dead bodies and droppings can aggravate allergies, especially in children and sensitive persons.
Cockroaches are better at hiding than you are at finding them, and their eggs are naturally protected from many over-the-counter insecticides. Without special equipment, materials and know-how, cockroach control can be an expensive losing battle.
How To Prevent Cockroaches
- Clear pet food, drink and litter trays before nightfall
- Clear all waste food and liquid spillages
- De-clutter old stacks of newspapers or boxes
- Seal all entry points
- Proper food storage
- Do not leave liquids in sinks or buckets
- Do not leave open food sitting out on counters
- Store dry foods in tightly sealed containers
- Empty the rubbish on a daily basis
Why Choose Imagine Care?
Happy customers do the talking for you.
I was very pleased with the prompt service and politeness of the technician.
Imagine Care fixed our cockroach problem. We went from panic to relief!
Since she contracted Imagine Care in 2017, the cockroaches are completely gone in my hotel!
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Every one or two years: on average, that’s how often you should have your upholstery cleaned by the professional carpet cleaners at Imagine Care in Nairobi, Kenya.
Wasps are not only a nuisance but also threaten the wellbeing of human beings. They sting, especially when attacked and also cause various allergic reactions.