Say Bye Bye to Cockroaches
Not sure how to get rid of cockroaches? You’re not alone. Cockroaches are one of the most common household pests in the world. Imagine Care® is your best defense against resistant roaches.
Hiring an Imagine Care® specialist to treat a roach infestation can increase safety, offer a more effective approach to getting rid of cockroaches and provide an ongoing solution to cockroach control.
We know how to determine if cockroaches are in your home. We offer cockroach control solutions, which are fast, odorless, effective and non-toxic. If you think you might have roaches and need a cockroach treatment, call Imagine Care ®. Only expert products and tested solutions are powerful enough to eliminate all stages of the cockroach life cycle.
GET RID OF COCKROACHES FAST
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED:
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against cockroaches.
- Technicians are available 24/7 to service your home in just 2 hours after booking.
- We have more than 5 years of experience treating cockroaches and other pests successfully.
- Our advanced solutions adapt with seasonal pest activity to give you year-round protection.
- We’ll do whatever it takes, including coming back at no cost, until pests are gone.
- 100% satisfaction backed up by a 60 days guarantee.
HOW WE GET RID OF COCKROACHES
- A vetted technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle/bike/uber/bolt for privacy.
- The technician performs an extensive inspection of your home, including kitchen and manholes.
- Imagine Care® removes visible cockroaches and treats the area with a combination of safe, pet-friendly and instant killing insecticides to eliminate any hidden cockroaches and their eggs in just one visit.
- Step out, then re-enter the cockroach-free house after approximately two hours when the house has ventilated and the mist dried up.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our pest control report, receipt and cockroach guarantee.
Start Cockroach Fumigation Today
Hygiene & Pest Control products
IMAGINE CARE® COMMERCIAL
Looking for fast, effective commercial cockroach treatment for your hotel, school, restaurant or office?
Don’t worry, Imagine Care® Commercial has your business covered.
Imagine Care® friendly technicians will treat the inside and outside of your property and develop a customized plan for protection.
FULL YEAR OF SERVICE
Pests are active year-around. That means you need protection year-around.
Our custom treatments adapt with the season to address seasonal pest activity in your area, giving you protection all year long.
We’ll come back to re-treat the inside and outside your property every season for a total of four treatments, including the initial service.
And if pests come back, so will we – at no cost to you. It is all a part of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
4 TREATMENTS ANNUALLY
Spring is breeding season for many pest types. We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development. (Ants, spiders and cockroaches)
Summer heat means pest activity is high. We’ll have your home’s perimeter secure. (Ants, stinging pests and house crickets)
As temperatures drop, pests seek someplace warm. We’ll make sure your home’s barrier is ready. (Spiders, mice and rats)
Pests will be looking for all of the warmth and moisture they can find. We’ll make sure your home is protected. (Earwigs, spiders and mice)
Signs Of Cockroaches
- Live Cockroaches mostly spotted at night
- Cockroach egg cases ( brown)
- Roach droppings (brown stains or coffee-like oval pellets)
- Pungent, musty smell
- Brown stain marks on horizontal surfaces and at wall-floor junctions
How To Get Cockroaches
- Having leaky pipes that result to dampness
- Leaving old and rotten foods around.
- Leaving garbage cans unsealed.
- Leaving unwashed utensils in the sink.
Dangers Of Cockroaches
- Can result in food poisoning
- Diarrhea from food contamination
- Skin rashes
- Produce a foul odor
Facts About Cockroaches
Cockroaches usually gain entry into your home from outdoors through cracks and crevices, vents, sewer and drain pipes. Sometimes we might sneak them in via grocery bags, boxes, purses or on us.
Cockroaches require abundant food sources, warmth, water and nesting sites where they can thrive longer.
Cockroaches are aggressive at multiplying within a short period if unchecked.
Because cockroaches typically are nocturnal, if you’ve seen one, you probably haven’t seen them all. The few cockroaches you see by day time could mean they were likely forced out by overcrowding; a possible sign of severe infestation.
The remains from cast-off cockroach skins, dead bodies and droppings can aggravate allergies, especially in children and sensitive persons.
Cockroaches are better at hiding than you are at finding them, and their eggs are naturally protected from many over-the-counter insecticides. Without special equipment, materials and know-how, cockroach control can be an expensive losing battle.
How To Prevent Cockroaches
- Clear pet food, drink and litter trays before nightfall
- Clear all waste food and liquid spillages
- De-clutter old stacks of newspapers or boxes
- Seal all entry points
- Proper food storage
- Do not leave liquids in sinks or buckets
- Do not leave open food sitting out on counters
- Store dry foods in tightly sealed containers
- Empty the rubbish on a daily basis
Why Choose Imagine Care?
Happy customers do the talking for you.
I was very pleased with the prompt service and politeness of the technician.
Imagine Care fixed our cockroach problem. We went from panic to relief!
Since she contracted Imagine Care in 2017, the cockroaches are completely gone in my hotel!
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Finding a good service provider can be daunting for many people. To get excellent cleaning services, it is wise to know some of the factors that you should consider prior to seeking cleaning services in Nairobi.
Most lasting of all, however, is the stench that mice leave behind once they start to decompose, the likes of which can saturate a house permanently if the problem isn’t rectified in a timely manner.