Fear of spiders is consistently ranked as one of the top phobias in Kenya. Whether it is an evolutionary trigger that kept our ancestors alive or the result of Hollywood horror films, spiders have a reputation as being creepy, crawly, venomous pests.
Are spiders dangerous?
But spiders aren’t all bad. They do provide a form of natural pest control by catching insects in their webs. However, that doesn’t mean they have an open invitation to come into our homes. A spider infestation can cause contamination of food in kitchens or pantries, and depending on the species, there could be fear if a family member unexpectedly stumbles upon a web or lurking spider. Taking action to prevent spiders goes a long way in avoiding these risks.
Where there are bugs, there will be spiders. There are about 14 common species of spiders found in Kenya. The common female house spider can lay as much as 250 eggs into 1 single egg sac. Females normally produce up to 17 sacs during a lifetime which is 4250 eggs.
Adults can survive for more than a year and will spin webs in various locations until the creature finds the most desireable location to catch prey. Spiders compete for the best places to nest and your home is an ideal location for them.
They will target areas where most bugs are drawn to and as your pest control provider, so will we! We aim for areas such as siding, around windows, doors, cracks, crevices, gazebos, sheds and more.
Get rid of your Spider problem with us
Our Spider Treatment
At Imagine Care, we offer safe, effective treatments for your home or business to ensure complete control of your infestation. Our certified technicians Our Spider treatment is very thorough and long-lasting. We are very familiar with the problem-areas that require special attention. Our product is applied in areas that insects hide and are commonly sheltered from rain and sunlight giving them a long-lasting residual.
Our treatment will have a residual effect of up to 2 months, once the product degrades we will come back to strengthen the barrier. We also offer pest control services on the interior of homes. This service will prevent spiders, and many other insects from invading your space and building nests on the inside of your home. We offer a home defence service which includes these treatments in an organized and reasonably priced program.
You will rest easy. Spiders won’t!
- Commit with Kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164, pay fully after service
- A booking confirmation after reservation and payment of commitment fees
- For same day, technicians arrive within 2 hours after reservation
- A call reminder 2 hours in advance before the service
- Timely responses to all your queries
- Discounts only apply to Nairobi and Kiambu
- Paying marked prices gets you premium services
- Full paperwork for the service
Why Choose Imagine Care
- Free Inspection – We offer free and detailed Inspection to determine the root problem.
- Experienced & Knowledgeable stewards – Rich in hands on experience having handled numerous household, hotel, restaurant, school and office spider breakouts successfully.
- Swift Response – We’ll arrive within the shortest time possible. I.e from 1 hour.
- Recommendations – Our technicians provide a service seport with recommendations on how to avoid future re infestations.
- Discreet Service – We arrive at your premises in unmarked cars for privacy.
- Tailored solutions – designed specifically for each problem and to prevent different spider life cycles.
- Pest awareness training – We’ll provide training to homeowners and house-keeping staff to help them spot the early signs of a pest problem, thereby enabling quicker and more effective treatments.
Happy customers do the talking for you.
We went from panic to relief and there have been no spiders.
Imagine Care did a great job clearing up our apartment’s spider problem. Will definitely recommend them.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Thermal foggers can be used for disinfecting and fumigation by creating a dense cloud of fog that penetrates even hard-to-reach areas such as shrubbery, grass, treetops, and so on.
To prevent an infestation from taking hold while operations are impacted by COVID-19, facility managers must make proactive pest control a priority—here’s how: