Kick Out Bed Bugs
Imagine Care® offers powerful, customized bed bug treatments that eliminate bed bugs where they live and breed. We work quickly and effectively with as little disruption as possible.
Imagine Care® knows how to determine if bed bugs are in your home. We offer bed bug control solutions, which are fast, effective and non-toxic. If you think you might have bed bugs and need a bed bug treatment, call Imagine Care® today and schedule a QUICK Bed Bug removal service.
Get Rid Of Bed Bugs Faster
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against bed bugs.
- Technicians are available 24/7 to service your home in just 2 hours after booking.
- We have more than 5 years of experience treating bed bugs and other pests successfully.
- Our advanced solutions adapt with seasonal pest activity to give you year-round protection.
- We’ll do whatever it takes, including coming back at no cost, until pests are gone.
- 100% satisfaction backed up by a 60 days guarantee.
How We Get Rid Of Bed Bugs
- A vetted technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle/bike/uber/bolt for privacy.
- The technician performs an extensive inspection of your home, including beds, furniture and linens.
- Imagine Care® removes visible bed bugs and treats the area with a combination of safe, pet-friendly and instant killing insecticides to eliminate any hidden bed bugs and their eggs in just one visit.
- Step out, then re-enter the bedbug-free house after approximately two hours when the house has ventilated and the mist dried up.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our Pest control report, Receipt and 60 days Bedbug guarantee.
- A free call follow up after 7 days to determine how you’re faring.
Start Bedbug Fumigation Today
Discounts apply to Nairobi & Kiambu
Send kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164 to reserve
We won’t be beaten on price, lets talk 😊
Solutions For Your Business
Looking for fast, effective commercial bed bug treatment for your hotel, school, restaurant or office?
Don’t worry, Imagine Care® Commercial has your business covered.
One Time Service
Imagine Care® friendly technicians will treat the inside and outside of your property on a need basis when pests strike.
Full Year Service
Pests are active year-around. That means you need protection year-around.
Our custom treatments adapt with the season to address seasonal pest activity in your area, giving you protection all year long.
We’ll come back to re-treat the inside and outside your property every season for a total of four treatments.
And if pests come back, so will we – at no cost to you. It is all a part of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
4 Treatments Annually
Spring is breeding season for many pest types. We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development. (Ants, spiders and cockroaches)
Summer heat means pest activity is high. We’ll have your home’s perimeter secure. (Ants, bed bugs, stinging pests and house crickets)
As temperatures drop, pests seek someplace warm. We’ll make sure your home’s barrier is ready. (Spiders, mice and rats)
Pests will be looking for all of the warmth and moisture they can find. We’ll make sure your home is protected. (Earwigs, spiders and mice)
Know The Enemy: Bed Bugs
Have you been searching for how to get rid of bed bugs? Once an afterthought, these pests have made quite the resurgence recently. The more you know about bed bugs, the better your chances of avoiding them.
Bed Bug Basics
This pest gets its name from the fact that it is usually found in close proximity to beds. That’s because bed bugs need the blood of warm-blooded animals to survive.
Unfortunately, bed bugs can mature in about 35 days. They then live about seven to 12 months. This makes bed bug removal difficult to do without the help of a professional.
The Bedbug Bite
Bed bugs primarily feed on humans sleeping in bed at night. The bite is painless, and the blood meal takes about 10 minutes.
Bed Bugs On The Hunt
How do bed bugs find hosts while they are asleep? Body heat, the carbon dioxide from exhaled breath and other biological signatures help focus the bed bugs on unsuspecting, snoozing hosts.
The bed bug feeds, then retreats back to its place of harborage for days or even weeks before coming back out. This can make detection difficult until the infestation is well established.
Bedbugs On The Move
Bed bugs are skilled hitchhikers. In fact, they are primarily transported by humans and human belongings like suitcases.
Keeping Your Eyes Open For Bed Bugs
The smaller the infestation, the easier bed bug extermination is to conduct. That’s why it’s important to spot any possible infestation as early as possible.
Signs Of Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are good at hiding, but not good at hiding evidence. The careless clues they leave are the best indicator your room is overrun with bed bugs. The clues to look for include:
- Shed bed bug skins, exoskeletons or shells
- Fecal stains on your mattress and bedding
- Blood stains on your sheets and pajamas
Signs Of Bed Bug Bites
Bed bug bite reactions in skin look similar to those caused by fleas and mosquitoes. Telling which insect caused a bite might not be possible.
Look for these signs of symptoms of a bed bug bite:
- Raised, red welts
- Burning and itching
- Bed bug bite rash across a localized area
- Straight lines of multiple bites
Where To Look For Bedbugs
Proper bed bug control requires a watchful eye. To feed on humans, bed bugs want close proximity to the host.
In the bedroom, box springs, headboards and bed framing are favorite spots for these pests. They may also settle into furniture and fixtures that are close to a bed.
Bedrooms are not the only place where bed bugs can be a concern. The feeding doesn’t have to be at night. All bed bugs are looking for are human hosts inactive long enough to provide a meal.
Getting rid of bed bugs is difficult. Any place that humans sit, rest or sleep can be a place that bed bugs are introduced or feed.
Sitting for two hours in a movie theater makes you a target. A favorite recliner in the living room can also make you a target. You can also become a target taking a taxi across town.
Put Bedbug Worries To Rest When You Travel
Bed bugs have an uncanny ability to spread using unsuspecting people and their belongings as carriers.
Following the steps below will help minimize the chances of you running into bed bugs. More importantly, it will help you minimize the chances of you bringing some home with you.
- First, check travel reviews before visiting a hotel, and be careful of those with multiple reports of bed bugs.
- When you check into a hotel, check the mattress, headboard, bed frame and pictures for any signs of bed bugs.
- Rather than storing luggage on the bed or floor, keep your luggage on the luggage rack.
- Avoid storing clothes in dressers and hang clothes that can be hung.
Still, there’s no guarantee bed bugs won’t sneak into your home some way. If they do, call Imagine Care®. Our effective bed bug removal solutions will get them out. Guaranteed.
Why Choose Imagine Care?
Customers ♥ Imagine Care
Been v.impressed with Imagine Care and the team behind it so far. The fumigation roadmap looks great. I highly recommend.
Very punctual, friendly and professional staff. Excellent bed bug solutions with great responses times from support! Thank you.
No more sleepless nights! The team was really helpful in rescuing us from the bed bug nightmare! Will definitely recommend them for bedbug control services.
What we do everyday.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Finding a good service provider can be daunting for many people. To get excellent cleaning services, it is wise to know some of the factors that you should consider prior to seeking cleaning services in Nairobi.
Most lasting of all, however, is the stench that mice leave behind once they start to decompose, the likes of which can saturate a house permanently if the problem isn’t rectified in a timely manner.