Super Septic is a pit toilet and septic tank treatment that is made up of organic bacteria which are eco-friendly and break down waste effectively.
KSh600.00 – KSh10,800.00
Super Septic is a proprietary blend of bacteria selected for their ability to degrade organic waste. The product contains both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria in equal portions and hence can be used in many different applications.
Super Septic is 100% organic, environmentally friendly, containing only enzymes, micro-organisms, and bacteria that are harmless to people and animals in light green, low dusting powder.
Super Septic Package Size
Available in 100g sachets.
Why Use Super Septic For Pit Latrines
- The ability to reduce pit levels in long drop toilets.
- Eliminates odors and flies.
- Reduces septic tank levels.
- Eliminates the need to pump out pit toilets or septic tanks.
- 1 x sachet per toilet per week for the 1st month.
- 1 x sachet per toilet per month for successive months.
- Flies are attracted to the bad odor.
- Natural biomass dies due to the use of chemicals and overload. This causes the pit to fill up with solid waste very quickly.
- Germs breed in solid waste.
- The pit becomes congested stopping liquids from seeping away.
- No more odors!
- No more flies!
- Solid waste is liquefied.
- The pit takes longer to fill.
- Clean liquid flows through the ground without contaminating the groundwater.
Directions for use
Pour the contents of the sachet across the surface of the pit. Do not throw the plastic wrapping into the pit.
- Initial/Shock Treatment: For the first-month use ONE sachet EVERY WEEK for ONE month.
- Maintenance Treatment: After the first month use ONE sachet every month
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will Super Septic take to reduce the level of my pit latrine?
Depending on the amount of waste and the contents in the pit, a reduction in the level of waste can be seen within the first week. In most cases, a significant reduction is seen between 2 to 4 weeks after the first application of the shock treatment. Please remember that the shock and maintenance treatment needs to be followed through completely for the best results. Do not throw any nappies, rubbish, or plastic bottles into the pit, as these cannot be broken down by super septic – it is meant to break down human waste.
How long will Super Septic take to reduce flies and odors?
A reduction in the number of flies and bad odor will be noticed within 1 to 2 days after the application of a sachet of Super Septic. In some cases, it will be noticed immediately.
Should Super Septic be mixed with water?
Yes, if the pit latrine is dry on the inside, mix the contents of a sachet of Super Septic with a 5-liter bucket of water and pour evenly across the surface of the pit.
If the pit latrine is wet on the inside, open the sachet of Super Septic and pour the contents evenly into the pit latrine without any water.
Can chemicals be used with Super Septic?
No, once Super Septic is used in a pit latrine, stop the use of any chemicals or detergents because they will destroy the natural good bacteria in Super Septic that are needed to break down the waste. Good bacteria form part of the natural process of breaking down solid human waste and creating a sludge-free pit that is healthier for people.
How should Super Septic be dosed for Septic Tanks?
In some places, a septic tank can be opened as it sits above ground. In this case, a few sachets of Super Septic can be opened and poured into the Septic Tanks directly. Follow the same dosage pattern as a pit latrine – shock treatment and maintenance treatment.
If the septic tank is underground, then every flush toilet in the house should receive one sachet of Super Septic per week for the first month and one sachet per month thereafter. Simply flush the powder down the toilet and it will end up in the septic tank helping waste to be broken down.
Watch Videos About How Super Septic Works
1x100g, 4x100g, 10x100g, 24x100g
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties for only kes 300!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours for only kes 300!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes for only kes 200!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 2 days to 7 days for only kes 9,000.
How to Pay
****How to Pay****
1. Mpesa Till No: 9059281 (buy goods and services)
2. Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
3. Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
4. Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
5. Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
6. Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
7. Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
8. Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
10. Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
11. Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
12. Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
13. Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
14. Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.