Super Septic is a pit toilet and septic tank treatment that is made up of organic bacteria which are eco-friendly and break down waste effectively.
Super Septic (100g)
Super Septic is a proprietary blend of bacteria selected for their ability to degrade organic waste. The product contains both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria in equal portions and hence can be used in many different applications.
Super Septic is 100% organic, environmentally-friendly, containing only enzymes, micro-organisms, and bacteria that are harmless to people and animals in light green, low dusting powder.
Super Septic Package Size
Available in 100g sachets.
Why Use Super Septic For Pit Latrines
- The ability to reduce pit levels in long drop toilets.
- Eliminates odors and flies.
- Reduces septic tank levels.
- Eliminates the need to pump out pit toilets or septic tanks.
- 1 x sachet per toilet per week for the 1st month.
- 1 x sachet per toilet per month for successive months.
- Flies are attracted to the bad odor.
- Natural biomass dies due to the use of chemicals and overload. This causes the pit to fill up with solid waste very quickly.
- Germs breed in solid waste.
- The pit becomes congested stopping liquids seeping away.
- No more odors!
- No more flies!
- Solid waste is liquefied.
- The pit takes longer to fill.
- Clean liquid flows through the ground without contaminating the groundwater.
Directions for use
Pour the contents of the sachet across the surface of the pit. Do not throw the plastic wrapping into the pit.
- Initial/Shock Treatment: For the first-month use ONE sachet EVERY WEEK for ONE month.
- Maintenance Treatment: After the first month use ONE sachet every month
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will Super Septic take to reduce the level of my pit latrine?
Depending on the amount of waste and the contents in the pit, a reduction in the level of waste can be seen within the first week. In most cases, a significant reduction is seen between 2 to 4 weeks after the first application of the shock treatment. Please remember that the shock and maintenance treatment needs to be followed through completely for the best results. Do not throw any nappies, rubbish, or plastic bottles into the pit, as these cannot be broken down by super septic – it is meant to break down human waste.
How long will Super Septic take to reduce flies and odors?
A reduction in the number of flies and bad odor will be noticed within 1 to 2 days after the application of a sachet of Super Septic. In some cases, it will be noticed immediately.
Should Super Septic be mixed with water?
Yes, if the pit latrine is dry on the inside, mix the contents of a sachet of Super Septic with a 5-liter bucket of water and pour evenly across the surface of the pit.
If the pit latrine is wet on the inside, open the sachet of Super Septic and pour the contents evenly into the pit latrine without any water.
Can chemicals be used with Super Septic?
No, once Super Septic is used in a pit latrine, stop the use of any chemicals or detergents because they will destroy the natural good bacteria in Super Septic that are needed to break down the waste. Good bacteria forms part of the natural process of breaking down solid human waste and creating a sludge free pit that is healthier for people.
How should Super Septic be dosed for Septic Tanks?
In some places, a septic tank can be opened as it sits above ground. In this case, a few sachets of Super Septic can be opened and poured into the Septic Tanks directly. Follow the same dosage pattern as a pit latrine – shock treatment and maintenance treatment.
If the septic tank is underground, then every flush toilet in the house should receive one sachet of Super Septic per week for the first month and one sachet per month thereafter. Simply flush the powder down the toilet and it will end up in the septic tank helping waste to be broken down.
Watch Videos About How Super Septic Works
We deliver within 3 hours(Nairobi & Kiambu) to 24 hours countrywide immediately payment is done.