Say Bye Bye To Pests
Imagine Care® is a Kenyan-based company dedicated to pest control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Achieving high success rates of complete pest eradication with human and eco-friendly treatments, our company is always striving to deliver safe, quality and cost-efficient services.
We provide affordable and bespoke pest fumigation solutions for residential properties and integrated pest management schemes for businesses in the hospitality and tourism. Having completely eliminated thousands of infestations across Kenya, we are constantly assessing and reviewing the results, trying to improve the quality of our service.
Why You Need Our Pest Control
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against all pests.
- Discreet pest treatments for your home or your business.
- Technicians are available 24/7 to service your home in just 2 hours after booking.
- Our customer care center operates 24/7 so you can reach us at any time you need.
- We have more than 5 years of experience treating pests successfully.
- No major preparation is needed before fumigation, leave everything untouched.
- Our advanced solutions adapt with seasonal pest activity to give you year-round protection.
- We are constantly testing current pest treatment methods to make sure we only provide you with the most cost effective pest control with the least upheaval.
- Assurance to use approved, non toxic and environment safe insecticides during fumigation.
- We’ll do whatever it takes, including coming back at no cost, until pests are gone.
- We can go anywhere across Kenya. We’ve done work in every part of the country.
- 100% satisfaction backed up by a 60 days service guarantee.
How We Get Rid Of Pests In #1 Visit
- A vetted, trained, and insured technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle/PSV/bike/uber/bolt/taxify for privacy.
- We will perform a full property inspection before starting the treatment, as the bugs can often hide anywhere.
- Imagine Care® removes visible pests and treats the area with a combination of very safe, pet-friendly and instant killing insecticides to eliminate any hidden bugs and their eggs in just one visit.
- The technician applies solutions that eliminate and keeps protecting your home from pests for longer in just about an hour.
- Step out, then re-enter the safe and pest-free house after approximately two hours when the house has ventilated and the mist dried up.
- The chemicals we use are almost odorless. And the fumes clear within 1 hour. You’ll be expected to leave doors or windows or both open for 1 hour before you enter your pest-free and non smelly house.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our pest control report, receipt and 60 days bedbug guarantee upon mobile payment.
- Finally, you’ll get a free call follow up by Customer Care after 7 days to determine how you’re faring and detailed recommendations to stay pest free.
Start Pest Control Today
- Commit with Kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164, pay fully after service
- A booking confirmation after reservation and payment of commitment fees
- For same day, technicians arrive within 2 hours after reservation
- A call reminder 2 hours in advance before the service
- Timely responses to all your queries
- Discounts only apply to Nairobi and Kiambu
- The suggested price must be reasonable
- Full paperwork for the service
Want Do Pest Control Yourself?
Solutions For Your Business
Pests and Seasons
Spring is breeding season for many pest types. We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development. (Ants, spiders, bed bugs and cockroaches)
Summer heat means pest activity is high. We’ll have your home’s perimeter secure. (Ants, bed bugs, stinging pests and house crickets)
As temperatures drop, pests seek someplace warm. We’ll make sure your home’s barrier is ready. (Spiders, mice and rats)
Pests will be looking for all of the warmth and moisture they can find. We’ll make sure your home is protected. (Earwigs, spiders and mice)
When are Pests Active?
Pests are active year-around. That means you need protection year-around. Looking for fast, effective commercial bed bug treatment for your hotel, school, restaurant, camp, lodge or office?
Don’t worry, Imagine Care® Commercial has your business covered with the right industry reports and certifications.
Your Business Fumigation Plans
One Time Service
Imagine Care® friendly technicians will treat the inside and outside of your property on a need basis when pests strike.
We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development by carrying out an effective single treatment per month. Ideal for very busy businesses like restaurants, hotels, motels, second hand stores, kitchens and fast foods.
Imagine Care® we’ll make sure your home is protected by carrying out a general single fumigation service after a two months. Ideal for fairly busy businesses like apartments, automotive industry and airlines.
We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development by carrying out an effective single treatment after a three month period. Ideal for less busy businesses like rental homes, warehouses, schools, offices and estates.
We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development by carrying out an effective single treatment after a six month period. Ideal for properties less likely to be infested by pests due to good hygiene practices.
Customers ♥ Imagine Care
Been v.impressed with Imagine Care and the team behind it so far. The fumigation roadmap looks great. I highly recommend.
Very punctual, friendly and professional staff. Excellent bed bug solutions with great responses times from support! Thank you.
No more sleepless nights! The team was really helpful in rescuing us from the bed bug nightmare! Will definitely recommend them for bedbug control services.
What we do everyday.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
Q: Will a professional clean shrink my carpets? A: No, it won’t. In the past, this [...]
Oftentimes, the prevalence of pests in facilities will depend on various factors, including the location and condition of the building. That said there are a handful of pests known for being frequent trespassers.