Here’s the best silk made bee suit for beekeepers or fumigators to prevent any possible bee sting while handling bees.
Full Bee Suit
Bee suits provide head-to-toe protection from stings when working with your bees. This comfortable heavy-duty beekeeping suit with a round veil has a zipper-front with an easy-to-zip detachable round mesh veil. Made from a durable PVC blend, these heavy-duty beekeeping suits will last many seasons while keeping you safe from bee stings.
Advantages of the bee suit
- Comfortable fit
- Elastic Waist and ankles for ultimate comfort
- Heavy-duty zippers to keep suit securely closed
- Offered in S, M, L, and XL sizes – indicate when ordering
- The aerated design makes beekeeping more comfortable
- Self-supported rounded veil
- Extra layer lining for bee sting protection
- Elastic waist, ankles, foot, and thumbholes for comfort and security
About the suit
- 2 Layer Hood, Self-supporting Collapsible Veil, Heavy Zippers
- 2 Way Neck Zipper
- fits up to the height
- Approx. Leg opening – 16.5″
- Bees like to crawl into dark spaces, especially when agitated. The elastic bands on the wrist and ankles of our suits ensure maximum protection.
- These suits also have one chest pocket and two pockets on each leg so you can keep your tools close while working your hives.
- Zippered ankles allow you to put your suit on effortlessly over your clothes, even with your footwear on. All zippers on our bee suits and jackets are durable coated zippers that will last you many seasons.
What to expect when you buy the bee suit
- Overall to cover the whole body
- A pair of rubber gloves for the hands included
- A veil to protect the head
- Bee smoker included
- Made of PVC material with inner lining
- Shoes not included
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.