Septozyme BFB is a unique anaerobic enzyme formulation that specifically selects the strains of Bacilli species, producing endospores upon starvation, a novel bioaugmentation technology. It helps to degrade the sludge in the digester which in turn helps in getting clear water.
Septozyme BFB is used in reducing BOD, and COD levels as well as reducing the sludge volume odor, and color in the septic tank, biodigesters, wastewater, drains, etc.
Septozyme BFB Specifications
- Anaerobic bacteria: Not less than 50 billion cfu/g
- Facultative bacteria: Not less than 50 billion cfu/g
- Multienzymes: 6000U/g
Septozyme BFB Notes
- To be used in a biodigester system with a continuous flow and hydraulic retention of less than 24 hrs.
- A soaking period of over 10-12 hours is recommended.
Septozyme BFB Benefits
- High concentrated formula
- Maximum odor elimination.
- Effective sludge removal
- Prevent backups.
- Never stops working.
- Can withstand toxic shock loads.
- Safe and environmentally friendly.
Septozyme BFB Areas of Use
- Sludge pits
- Septic Tanks
Septozyme BFB Precautions
- Do not touch bare hands, use gloves
- Can cause skin irritation
- Keep away from children
- If accidentally consumed, visit a doctor
Septozyme BFB Guidelines
- Use 100 gms of Septozyme BFB per 500-liter tank in the second chamber of septic or biodigesters.
Septozyme BFB Directions of Use/ Application Procedure
FOR DOMESTIC BIODIGESTER SEPTIC TANKS AND SEPTIC
Septozyme BFB should be activated by mixing them in a 20-liter of warm water (37 degrees Celsius) for a few minutes. Pour the solution into the tank at a point where normal water flow will disperse it evenly within a biodigester septic or a septic tank. The best way is to pour it into the first chamber or at the last drainage manhole. Use 100g for 1000l tank. For the case where there is a continuous flow, the dosage of 100g in 5 alternative days is recommended. As the probability of it being washed away is high, especially for small-sized biodigester septic.
FOR WASTEWATER/ SEWER WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
With a continuous flow and hydraulic retention of less than 24hrs. Septozyme BFB may soak in lukewarm water at 30 degrees Celsius for 8hrs in 1% water solution to activate the biological components and allow the bacteria to get started. Soaking period of over 10- 12hrs is recommended. In multiple-level applications, it is recommended to dose at the lowest level first. The point of application should be in an area that allows the product maximum time in the system.
WHERE SLUDGE (SOLID AT THE BOTTOM) AND SCUM (SOLID AT THE SURFACE) HAVE ACCUMULATED OVER YEARS AND MONTHS
Septozyme BFB will take some time to take rid of them, begin the Page 2 of 3 treatment with double the weekly normal dosage for 3-4 weeks after seeing a significant improvement and can cut back to a normal weekly dose. Severe accumulation of sludge may take one/ more years to get eliminated.
Septozyme BFB Shelf Life
SEPTOZYME-BFB is stable under recommended storage conditions for 24 months without losing its activity
HOW TO HANDLE AND STORE BIODIGESTER BACTERIA
- Do not touch with bare hands, use gloves/ protective gear
- Avoid the formation of dust
- Keep it away from children
- Provide good ventilation in the room, when handling the preparation
- Store the container in a dry and cool place
- The product is harmful and it causes skin irritation
- Wear gloves, goggles, and a face mask
- If accidentally consumed or make eye contact, rinse with clean water and see a doctor
Septozyme BFB Package Sizes
Clear pouch of aluminum foil containing dry free-flowing powder that contains a concentrated source of free-flowing hydrolytic enzymes and 50 strains of natural bacteria that are genetically capable of producing enzymes in a biodigester under aerobic and anaerobic conditions.