Touchdown Forte 500 SL is a systematic post-emergence non-selective herbicide for control of virtually all annual and perennial weeds.
Touchdown Forte 500 SL (1ltr)
Touchdown Forte 500 SL with “hi-tech” technology is a systematic post-emergence non-selective herbicide for control of virtually all annual and perennial weeds.
The visible effect on treated foliage usually appears at 7 – 10 days after treatment but may vary according to weather conditions.
Touchdown Forte 500 SL Active Ingredient
Glyphosate 500 g/l
Available in a 1-liter bottle.
Slurry Liquid (SL)
Touchdown Forte 500 SL Mode of Action
TOUCHDOWN contains a unique, enhanced delivery system resulting in a reliable high performance. It can be used at any time and on any crop (including glyphosate-tolerant crops), as required by the grower’s weed management program.
Rate of Application
Apply at 0.5 – 3.0 litres/ha
Touchdown Forte 500 SL Targets
Annual & Perennial grasses and broadleaf weeds.
Cereals, Sugarcane, Tea, Coffee, Bananas, Sisal & Citrus.
- Rain fastness – Excellent retention, wetting, and optimal spreading compared to ordinary glyphosate.
- High efficacy – Improved dual adjuvant allows faster absorption and faster weeds control.
- Systemicity – Passive and penetrative properties of dual adjuvant ensure effective movement to growing parts.
- Flexibility – It may be used prior to planting all crops, in established planting crops such as coffee, tea, sisal & sugarcane.
Touchdown Forte 500 SL can be applied with conventional ground equipment (tractor mounted booms, knapsack, etc).
- Optimum spray deposits are obtained with ground equipment calibrated to spray 100 – 300 l/ha with suitable nozzles to ensure adequate coverage.
- Where drift is a problem, do not exceed 2 bar. Use only the pressures recommended for specific nozzles to avoid drift. Stop spraying if the wind speed exceeds 10 km/h.
- Do not spray when the relative humidity is less than 40 %.
Apply the Touchdown Forte dosage rate according to the weed growth stage – the higher dosage rates within the range should be used when the weeds are older and more established in the specific growth stage.
- Touchdown Forte should only be applied to actively growing weeds that are not dormant or under temperature, moisture or any other stress. Rain or irrigation a few days prior to application ensures that weeds are actively growing, resulting in optimum efficacy.
- Use only clean water with no suspended soil particles in the spray mixture.
- Ensure that spray equipment is clean, free from all sediments, rust, or dust, and correctly calibrated before spraying.
- Use a low spray pressure (100 – 200 kPa) and the correct nozzles to avoid spray drift.
- Ensure even coverage of all weeds under application and apply to incipient runoff.
- TOUCHDOWN Forte is actively absorbed through the immature bark and leaves of most plants and trees. Contact with immature bark can result in serious localized or translocated damage.
- Therefore contact with leaves, green or immature bark, and fruit of desired plants, whether direct or by spray drift, must be avoided. Always make sure that only undesired plants are treated.
- Rain or irrigation within 3 hours of application can reduce the efficacy of TOUCHDOWN Forte.
- It has no pre-emergence activity, therefore repeat applications are necessary (when applied on its own) to control weeds germinating from seed. Ensure that target weeds are fully exposed to the spray.
- Inconsistent and variable control of weeds even at high rates may be experienced due to a number of reasons namely
a) drought stress
b) cold or heat stress
c) plants with waxy layers e.g. Portulaca oleracea,
d) natural resistance to glyphosate-based products e.g. Commelina bengalensis, Ipomoea spp.
e) acquired resistance due to the repeated use of glyphosate
f) poor coverage and penetration of exposed leaves e.g. Argemone subfusiformis,
g) plants with bulbs and tubers e.g. Cyperus spp.,
h) inconsistent relationship between above soil parts and below soil parts e.g. Conyza bonariensis after dry periods or growth during the winter.
i) poor water quality.
Touchdown Forte 500 SL Certifications
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.