Navigator 100SC is a professional insecticide which controls cockroaches, mosquitoes and bedbugs in domestic premises, public buildings and industrial places.
Navigator 100SC (20ml)
Navigator 100SC is a professional public health insecticide which controls cockroaches, mosquitoes and bedbugs in domestic premises, public buildings and industrial places. It has a fast-acting formula that kills pests within minutes and continues working after application.
Minimal odor and the non-staining features make Navigator the most preferred household insecticide.
Active Ingredients In Navigator 100SC
Alphacypermethrin 100g/L. Alphacypermethrin is a non-systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action which acts on the central and peripheral nervous system of the insect.
Capacity & Mixing Rates of Navigator
15ml. Mix 15ml in 5 liters of water.
Apply at the rate of 1 liter diluted mixture in an area of 20 square meters.
Where To Apply Navigator 100SC
- Private households
- Food and drink industry
Where to Use Navigator 100SC
Use the Navigator indoors, over furniture, beds and bed frames, on the carpet and many other areas. Refer to the label for a full list of applicable locations.
Why Buy Navigator 100SC
- Broad-spectrum insecticide
- Has quick knockdown action
- Immediate results
- Can be applied inside and outside the residential places
- High-performance residual insecticide spray treatment
- Odorless, non-staining and of very low toxicity to humans and mammals making it ideal for sensitive places
How to Use Navigator 100SC:
- Step 1: Inspect and identify the areas where the pests are hiding. This will be areas like in the creases and corners of your mattress and box spring and in the cracks and corners of your property,
- Step 2: Fill the spray tank with half the amount of required water. Add the required amount of Navigator 100SC and fill the water to the required level. Agitate to ensure thorough mixing and use the spray mixture on the same day of preparation.
- Step 3: Apply to cracks, crevices, door frames, baseboards, floor coverings and edges of the property. We recommend using a fan spray pattern for even coverage. This product is also a contact kill, so spray directly on to the bed bugs if they are in the area. For this, spray at low pressure until the fabric/surface is damp but not wet and wait for the product to dry before accessing the area.
When to use Navigator:
Apply Navigator as soon as pest activity is spotted or to prevent an infestation from happening. Prompt treatment will help prevent a large infestation, which can be difficult and time-consuming to eliminate.
Be sure to wear the proper PPE (mask, gloves, long sleeve clothing, protective eyewear, etc.) before handing or applying Navigator. Navigator 100SC is safe to use around pets and children after the product has fully dried.