Are you tired of mosquitoes, flies, roaches, fleas, ticks, ants? This is the perfect home solution for you. Icon 10 SC is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide for the control of public health insects.
ICON 10 CS is a technically advanced capsule suspension (CS) formulation based on the second-generation pyrethroid, lambda-cyhalothrin. Lambda-cyhalothrin is active against a very broad range of insects including malaria mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies, fleas, ticks, spiders, scorpions, and ants at exceptionally low rates.
In ICON 10 CS, the lambda-cyhalothrin is encapsulated in polymer microcapsules, which remain intact on the surface after spraying. The active ingredient remains protected from the environment within the microcapsules and this protection delivers an extended residual effect, particularly on challenging porous surfaces like cement and mud. Insects moving over the treated surface pick up capsules on their bodies. Once attached to the insect cuticle, the active ingredient rapidly moves out of the capsule into the insect providing rapid knockdown and quick kill. The size and active ingredient release rate of the capsules have been optimized to maximize insect pickup and residual efficacy respectively.
Typically just one capsule is required to kill a mosquito.
At a typical application rate of 25mg ai/m2, each square meter will be coated with more than 2.7 million capsules.
Benefits of Icon 10 SC For Householders
These characteristics make the product ideally suited for indoor residual spraying.
- Highly effective against malaria mosquitoes and other biting insects
- Long-lasting residual control for at least 9 months on many surfaces
- Proven performance in IRS programs
- Recommended by the World Health Organization
- Potential for just one application per year to prevent malaria
- Extended residual control of malaria mosquitoes at low rates
- Proven efficacy on a wide range of surfaces
- Cost-effective and safe to use
- Patented design unit dose sachets for easy handling
- Broad-spectrum control of insects detrimental to public health and well being
- It is biodegradable, does not stain, leaves no visible marks after application, and is not flammable.
Benefits For Malaria Control Programs
- ICON 10 CS has been successfully evaluated by the WHO Pesticide Evaluation Scheme (WHOPES) for indoor residual spraying for malaria prevention and control
- Provides extended residual control compared to conventional formulations – greater than 9 months‘ control of mosquitoes on typical residential surfaces
- Cost-effective and proven efficacy against malaria vectors and a wide range of other public health pests
- Readily accepted by householders ensuring high levels of coverage during spray programs
- Low doses provide rapid mosquito knockdown and kill
- Excellent safety profile
Operational Advantages of Icon 10 CS
- Available as a unit dose (‘pump charge‘) to facilitate accurate dosing
- Liquid formulation – easy to pour, mix and rinse
- Minimal odor after application
- Non-staining of household surfaces
- Low bulk for easy transport and storage
- Low nozzle wear compared to traditional wettable powder formulations
Method of use (unit dose)
- Always follow the instructions on the label
- The product should be applied by an appropriately trained operator
- Partly fill the tank with clean water, tear open the unit dose sachet using the guides provided and pour in the ICON 10CS
- If necessary, rinse out the sachet
- Fill the tank with remaining water, close, pressurize and mix
- Apply diluted product using an appropriate nozzle type at the labeled rate
- Agitate tank regularly during application
Application rates and use
Dilute the formulation with water. Do not use this product with oil.
- Mix 62.5ml of Icon into 8 up to 10 liters of water
- WHO recommended rate 20–30mg/m2
How to use Icon
Icon 10 CS can be used to treat surfaces, to control adult mosquitoes, flies, and beetles, and has a residual protection period of up to 9 months, depending on the treated surfaces.
The insecticide can be used outdoors, in parks, residential neighborhoods, traffic arteries, recreational areas, etc., but also indoors for homes, offices, hotels, public catering units, hospitals, transportation areas, warehouses, farms, etc.
Inside, emphasis will be placed on places where pests hide (cracks, beams, door, and window frames), and outside will be sprayed at the base of the premises to be protected, on exterior walls, but also on existing vegetation.
ICON 10 CS has an excellent toxicological and environmental safety profile. The encapsulated nature of the formulation further improves the safety profile of the product. ICON 10 CS is in a low WHO hazard category – class 3 – ´unlikely to present acute hazard in normal use´.
The information presented demonstrates that ICON 10 CS presents no significant risk to humans, other non-target organisms, or to the environment when used as directed.
If by any unforeseen situation the mixture spills on the skin or eye due to not following label recommendations or wearing appropriate personal protective equipment, a mild to moderate skin or eye irritation may occur. It’s of no greater concern and rinsing with water has proven to be a quick solution.
Icon 10 CS Certifications
Video of How Icon 10Cs Works
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi and Kiambu to 24 hours countrywide immediately after payment is done.
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as quickly as 30 minutes!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 30 days.
How to Pay
Mpesa Till No: 810164 (Buy goods and services)
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Paypal: (top up the transaction fees)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1 (send 10% above the current market price)
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd (send 10% above the current market price)
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd (send 10% above the current market price)