Bamako 700WG is a highly concentrated water dispersible granule systemic insecticide for the control of sucking insects.
Bamako 700WG (5g)
Bamako 700WG is a highly concentrated water dispersible granule systemic insecticide for the control of sucking insects in crops.
Because of its superior formulation, Its granules offer the farmers a near dust –free granule that has good flow, rapid wettability and good dispersibility.
Active Ingredients In Bamako 700WG
Imidacloprid. The mode of action of Imidacloprid is based on intereference with the transmission of impulses in the nervous system of insects. Bamako 700WG acts as an acute contact and stomach poison. It exhibits systemic properties and long residual activity. In addition, Bamako 700WG offers the plant a boosting effect leading to stress tolerance resulting into higher crop yield.
Bamako 700WG Target Pests
- Bed bugs
- White flies
- Leaf miners
- Dusty Surface Beetles
- Flea Beetles
Why Bamako 700WG?
- Broad Spectrum for control of sucking pests
- Flexible application method: foliar, drip or drench
- Excellent systemic properties: When applied via foliar and soil application Bamako 700WG is taken up easily and translocated into the stems and thus provide a long-lasting efficacy
- Excellent for IPM: Bamako 700WG is safe to beneficial insects e.g predators, insects of mites, parasitic wasps etc when applied as drench/drip irrigation
- Crop Tolerance: Its well tolerated by all crops tested, whether applied via foliar, drench or drip at recommended rates.
- It has a boosting effect on plant growth leading to:
- Increased greening effects
- Vigorous plant growth and increased rooting depth
- Improves crop performance leading to higher yield
- Boosts your plant for improved plant health, high yield and top quality
- Its a user-friendly formulation.
Bamako 700WG Pack Size
Rates of Bamako 700WG Application
Mix 5 gm of Bamako 700WG in 5 liters of water and spray. Half fill the spray or mixing tank with clean water. Add the required quantity of Bamako 700WG in to the tank with agitation system in operation and then top up water to the required level.
As a general rule, treated areas should not be entered before spray deposits on plant surface dried, unless protective clothing is worn.
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi and Kiambu to 24 hours countrywide immediately after payment is done.
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as quickly as 30 minutes!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 30 days.
How to Pay
Mpesa Till No: 810164 (Buy goods and services)
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Paypal: (top up the transaction fees)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1 (send 10% above the current market price)
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd (send 10% above the current market price)
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd (send 10% above the current market price)