Agita 1GB Fly Bait is a safe and easy-to-use insecticide with a unique mode of action that offers effective control of flies and litter beetles.
Agita 1GB Fly Bait (20g)
Agita 1GB Fly Bait is a new fly bait formula containing a house fly sex attractant which encourages both male and female houseflies to remain in the treated areas, thereby feeding on the bait.
Active Ingredients of Agita 1GB Fly Bait
Agita 1GB contains 10% Thiamethoxam and 9 tricosene which is a fly attractant.
Thiamethoxam is a neonicotinoid that is safe for mammals, but highly toxic to insects.
Application of Agita 1GB
Thoroughly mix 10g AGITA 1GB Fly Bait in 200ml or 50g in 1Litre of lukewarm water and using a hand-held pump, spot spray on areas where flies congregate.
Thoroughly mix 10g AGITA 1GB Fly Bait with 10ml or 50g in 40ml of lukewarm water until a brushable liquid is obtained. Apply in strips of about 2 meters apart from the walls and ceilings where flies congregate.
Scatter Bait method
Scatter Agita 1GB Fly Bait in areas where flies gather and onto surfaces where flies rest.
Spread Agita 1GB Fly Bait evenly onto the station or tray avoiding heaps in areas where flies gather.
Lightly moisten one side of a board (or card) with beaten eggs, beer, cola, or starched wallpaper glue and sprinkle Agita 10 WG Fly Bait granules onto the tacky surface. When dry, hang boards/cards in areas where flies gather.
Benefits of Agita 1GB Fly Bait
- A lethal combination of thiamethoxam and tricosene
- A combination of contact and stomach modes of action
- With dual fly sex attractant, Z-9-Tricosene for male and female house flies
- A new option in poultry for rotation with other insecticide classes
- Has shown to be effective from 4 to 8 weeks, with an average residual of 6 weeks
- Reduces housefly populations in and around the outside perimeter within 30 minutes
- Water dispersible granule insecticide for control of houseflies and litter beetles
- Immediate customer satisfaction by meeting the customers’ investment
- Safe to farmers and livestock
- Good for integrated control
- Safe for applicators and environment
- Easy handling and application
Areas to Use Agita 1GB Fly Bait
- May be used in agricultural buildings (e.g. barns, poultry houses, etc.).
- Used in areas where house flies congregate such as windowsills and near animal pens.
- Around the restaurant, hotel, or home kitchens.
- Around garbage sites.
- Bakeries and butcheries.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the product.
- Wear gloves when preparing the bait to avoid skin contact.
- Wash after application.
- Dispose of the pack safely.
- Clean areas to be baited carefully before using them. e.g. tables.
- Ensure all granules are removed from the pack and do not re-use the pack.
- Well-being; excessive litter beetles move under birds, causing them to sit and stand constantly.
- Carcass quality; larvae bite birds, leaving scabs and sores.
- Feed conversion; increased weight shown with good beetle control
- Disease vectors; host numerous pathogens.
- Structural degradation; vapor barriers, sill sealers, spray foam, and insulation are damaged
- Distress; agitate animals.
- Increase treatment costs; due to transmission of disease.
- Disease vectors; can harbor more than 100 different pathogen species.
AGITA 1GB Fly Bait is to be used only in accordance with the directions specified on the pack label. The guarantee is limited to the terms set out on the pack label and subject thereto, the buyer assumes the risk to persons or property arising from the use or handling of this product and accepts the product on that condition.
- 1 x 20g Agita 1GB Fly Bait
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties for only kes 300!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours for only kes 300!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes for only kes 200!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 2 days to 7 days for only kes 9,000.
How to Pay
****How to Pay****
1. Mpesa Till No: 9059281 (buy goods and services)
2. Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
3. Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
4. Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
5. Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
6. Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
7. Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
8. Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
10. Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
11. Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
12. Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
13. Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
14. Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.