3M 8511 Valve Respirator Mask has a high percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil-based particles and aerosols.
3M 8511 N95 Masks – Valved (10pcs)
The 3M 8511 N95 Valve Respirator Mask has NIOSH approved N95 for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles and aerosols. It also prevents heat buildup inside the mask and the adjustable nose clip makes it as comfortable as possible.
Features Of The 3M 8511 N95 Valve Mask
- Offers valved FFP3 protection against fine dust particles and nonvolatile liquids particles
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow Valve effectively removes heat build-up and exhaled air for a reduced risk of fogging eyewear
- M-Nose Clip is a practical design choice that helps provide a better seal, as it allows the respirator to fit better over the nose / Soft inner face-seal ring improves face seal
- Collapse resistant cup shape with twin strap design ensures comfortable but effective protection for a range of face sizes / The flexible soft waffle edge offers a secure and tight fit
- FFP3 Respiratory Protection
- CE Rated
- EN Rated
- Have Exhalation Valve
- General Purpose dual mask
- Ati-fog haze, Anti-dust, in the lab, industrial use and protection against respiratory infections
- Antibacterial, Anti- Dust, Non-irritating to skin
- Fluid repellent, chemical repellent, acid repellent.
- Non-toxic and non-irritating,non-latex.
- Lint-free, latex-free, glass fiber-free, comfort fit.
- Convenient, flexible, economical, soft, safe.
3M 8511 N95 Valve Respirator Mask Recommended Applications:
- Dust, such as dust from the assembly
- Equipment maintenance
- Basic protection against smog
- Bagging and other dusty operations
3M 8511 N95 Valve Respirator Mask Recommended industry:
- Food and beverage
- Transportation, etc.
3M FFP3 N95 Valve Respirator Mask Packaging
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties for only kes 300!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours for only kes 300!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes for only kes 200!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 2 days to 7 days for only kes 9,000.
How to Pay
****How to Pay****
1. Mpesa Till No: 9059281 (buy goods and services)
2. Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
3. Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
4. Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
5. Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
6. Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
7. Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
8. Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
10. Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
11. Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
12. Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
13. Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
14. Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd