Many customers prefer glue board traps for mouse elimination because they present an alternate method of eliminating mice without the use of poisons.
Rat & Mouse Glue Board
KSh300.00 – KSh15,000.00
The rat & mouse glue board is a flat piece of cardboard covered in specially designed sticky glue that can be placed against floors and walls where rodents travel. Many customers prefer glue board traps for rodent elimination because they present an alternate method of eliminating mice and rats without the use of poisons.
Features of Rat & Mouse Glue Board
- It utilizes special cardboard, thicker and harder, which means it can prevent being dragged away by mice.
- The foldable design makes the rat sticky traps easier to catch the mice, especially suitable for the placement in narrow space, the stuck rodent will not be able to escape.
- The heightening knob prevents the glue from sticking to each other, an increase in long-term storage time. This peanut butter scented glue trap is very easy to use, you can learn to use it in seconds.
- Feature: Eco-friendly
- Applicable area: <20 square meters
It contains super strong glue to trap rats, can be used in all seasons. It can also be used to trap;
- Small snakes
- Flies, and other common household pests
Where Can Rat & Mouse Glue Board Traps be used?
Glue traps and glue boards can be used in;
- Food plants
- Food processing plants
- Zoos and other sensitive areas where the use of poison is prohibited or discouraged.
How do the Rat & Mouse Glue Board Traps work?
Simply place the glue boards where the floor meets the wall in areas where rodents travel (as indicated by rodent signs like hair, droppings, or damage). Mouse & rat glue board traps have a low profile so the mouse will not become suspicious when it happens upon the trap-it will continue to walk across it as if it were an extension of the floor. As soon as the mouse comes in contact with the glue, it becomes entangled and unable to free itself. The mouse will eventually suffocate to death.
Benefits of using Rat & Mouse Glue Board Traps?
- An inexpensive method of control
- Mice die on the board, rather than wandering off and dying in an unknown location where they can cause odors and safety hazards
- Super sticky: Catch mice and rats more effectively with this stickiest, strongest mousetrap. Easier to catch the mice, unlike other mouse and rat glue traps that allow pests to escape. Catch it in one second!
- Thicker cardboard: Using special fold-able cardboard, thicker and harder, preventing being dragged away by rats. The foldable design makes the mouse glue traps easier to catch the mice, especially suitable for the placement in narrow space.
- Easy to clean up: Don’t have to touch the mouse to get it out of the trap.
- Non-toxic & safer: Natural materials are safe for your family and pets, no chemicals, and toxic compounds.
Drawbacks to using Mouse Glue Board Traps?
When you check the glue traps after a few days, there is always the chance that a trapped mouse will still be in the process of dying, which may be unpleasant for some people. If that idea bothers you, the right trap for you might be a live catch trap.
What if the glue gets stuck to human skin?
If a pet or child happens to come in contact with the glue from the Glue Trap, just apply vegetable or mineral oil around the area to easily loosen the trap.
What should I do when I find a dead mouse on the Glue Trap?
Mouse glue traps should be checked daily for dead mice. When disposing of dead mice carcasses, always wear rubber gloves to prevent any chance of disease, and place the carcass in a plastic bag for disposal.
|Dimensions||13 × 8.46 × 6.5 m|
1pc, 5pcs, 10pc, 100pcs
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd