Say Bye Bye To Bed Bugs
Imagine Care® is a Kenyan-based company dedicated to bed bug extermination and control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Achieving high success rates of complete bed bug eradication with human and eco-friendly treatments, our company is always striving to deliver safe, quality and cost-efficient services.
We provide affordable and bespoke bed bug fumigation solutions for residential properties and integrated bed bug management schemes for businesses in the hospitality and tourism. Having completely eliminated thousands of infestations across Kenya, we are constantly assessing and reviewing the results, trying to improve the quality of our service.
Why You Need Our Bed Bug Fumigation
- Our trained technicians will protect your home and family against bed bugs.
- Discreet pest treatments for your home or your business.
- Technicians are available 24/7 to service your home in just 2 hours after booking.
- Our customer care center operates 24/7 so you can reach us at any time you need.
- We have more than 5 years of experience treating bed bugs and other pests successfully.
- No major preparation is needed before fumigation, leave everything untouched.
- Our advanced solutions adapt with seasonal pest activity to give you year-round protection.
- You do not need to throw out any thing in your home. Our bed bug treatment works against bed bugs.
- We are constantly testing current bed bug treatment methods to make sure we only provide you with the most cost effective bed bug treatment with the least upheaval.
- Assurance to use approved, non toxic and environment safe insecticides during fumigation.
- We’ll do whatever it takes, including coming back at no cost, until pests are gone.
- We can go anywhere across Kenya. We’ve done work in every part of the country.
- 100% satisfaction backed up by a 60 days service guarantee.
How We Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In #1 Visit
- A vetted, trained, and insured technician will arrive in an unmarked vehicle/PSV/bike/uber/bolt/taxify for privacy.
- We will perform a full property inspection before starting the treatment, as the bugs can often hide in mattresses, bed frames, bed heads, bedside furniture and other furniture, electrical fittings and appliances, underneath carpet edges and skirting.
- Imagine Care® removes visible bed bugs and treats the area with a combination of very safe, pet-friendly and instant killing insecticides to eliminate any hidden bed bugs and their eggs in just one visit.
- The technician applies solutions that eliminate and keeps protecting your home from bed bugs and other pests for longer in just about an hour.
- Step out, then re-enter the safe and bedbug-free house after approximately two hours when the house has ventilated and the mist dried up.
- The chemicals we use are almost odorless. And the fumes clear within 1 hour. You’ll be expected to leave doors or windows or both open for 1 hour before you enter your bug-free and non smelly house.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our pest control report, receipt and 60 days bedbug guarantee upon mobile payment.
- Finally, you’ll get a free call follow up by Customer Care after 7 days to determine how you’re faring and detailed recommendations to stay bug free.
Start Bed Bug Fumigation Today
Discounts apply to Nairobi & Kiambu only
Commit with Kes 100 via Mpesa Till no. 810164, pay fully after service
Technicians arrive within 2hrs after reservation
We won’t be beaten on price, lets talk 😊
Want to fumigate yourself?
Solutions For Your Business
Pests and Seasons
Spring is breeding season for many pest types. We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development. (Ants, spiders, bed bugs and cockroaches)
Summer heat means pest activity is high. We’ll have your home’s perimeter secure. (Ants, bed bugs, stinging pests and house crickets)
As temperatures drop, pests seek someplace warm. We’ll make sure your home’s barrier is ready. (Spiders, mice and rats)
Pests will be looking for all of the warmth and moisture they can find. We’ll make sure your home is protected. (Earwigs, spiders and mice)
When are Pests Active?
Pests are active year-around. That means you need protection year-around. Looking for fast, effective commercial bed bug treatment for your hotel, school, restaurant, camp, lodge or office?
Don’t worry, Imagine Care® Commercial has your business covered with the right industry reports and certifications.
Your Business Fumigation Plans
One Time Service
Imagine Care® friendly technicians will treat the inside and outside of your property on a need basis when pests strike.
We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development by carrying out an effective single treatment per month. Ideal for very busy businesses like restaurants, hotels, motels, second hand stores, kitchens and fast foods.
Imagine Care® we’ll make sure your home is protected by carrying out a general single fumigation service after a two months. Ideal for fairly busy businesses like apartments, automotive industry and airlines.
We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development by carrying out an effective single treatment after a three month period. Ideal for less busy businesses like rental homes, warehouses, schools, offices and estates.
We’ll make sure you don’t have an infestation in development by carrying out an effective single treatment after a six month period. Ideal for properties less likely to be infested by pests due to good hygiene practices.
Know The Enemy: Bed Bugs
Have you been searching for how to get rid of bed bugs? Once an afterthought, these pests have made quite the resurgence recently. The more you know about bed bugs, the better your chances of avoiding them.
Bed Bug Basics
This pest gets its name from the fact that it is usually found in close proximity to beds. That’s because bed bugs need the blood of warm-blooded animals to survive.
Unfortunately, bed bugs can mature in about 35 days. They then live about seven to 12 months. This makes bed bug removal difficult to do without the help of a professional.
The Bedbug Bite
Bed bugs primarily feed on humans sleeping in bed at night. The bite is painless, and the blood meal takes about 10 minutes.
Bed Bugs On The Hunt
How do bed bugs find hosts while they are asleep? Body heat, the carbon dioxide from exhaled breath and other biological signatures help focus the bed bugs on unsuspecting, snoozing hosts.
The bed bug feeds, then retreats back to its place of harborage for days or even weeks before coming back out. This can make detection difficult until the infestation is well established.
Bedbugs On The Move
Bed bugs are skilled hitchhikers. In fact, they are primarily transported by humans and human belongings like suitcases.
Keeping Your Eyes Open For Bed Bugs
The smaller the infestation, the easier bed bug extermination is to conduct. That’s why it’s important to spot any possible infestation as early as possible.
Signs Of Bed Bugs
Bed bugs are good at hiding, but not good at hiding evidence. The careless clues they leave are the best indicator your room is overrun with bed bugs. The clues to look for include:
- Shed bed bug skins, exoskeletons or shells
- Fecal stains on your mattress and bedding
- Blood stains on your sheets and pajamas
Signs Of Bed Bug Bites
Bed bug bite reactions in skin look similar to those caused by fleas and mosquitoes. Telling which insect caused a bite might not be possible.
Look for these signs of symptoms of a bed bug bite:
- Raised, red welts
- Burning and itching
- Bed bug bite rash across a localized area
- Straight lines of multiple bites
Where To Look For Bedbugs
Proper bed bug control requires a watchful eye. To feed on humans, bed bugs want close proximity to the host.
In the bedroom, box springs, headboards and bed framing are favorite spots for these pests. They may also settle into furniture and fixtures that are close to a bed.
Bedrooms are not the only place where bed bugs can be a concern. The feeding doesn’t have to be at night. All bed bugs are looking for are human hosts inactive long enough to provide a meal.
Getting rid of bed bugs is difficult. Any place that humans sit, rest or sleep can be a place that bed bugs are introduced or feed.
Sitting for two hours in a movie theater makes you a target. A favorite recliner in the living room can also make you a target. You can also become a target taking a taxi across town.
Put Bedbug Worries To Rest When You Travel
Bed bugs have an uncanny ability to spread using unsuspecting people and their belongings as carriers.
Following the steps below will help minimize the chances of you running into bed bugs. More importantly, it will help you minimize the chances of you bringing some home with you.
- First, check travel reviews before visiting a hotel, and be careful of those with multiple reports of bed bugs.
- When you check into a hotel, check the mattress, headboard, bed frame and pictures for any signs of bed bugs.
- Rather than storing luggage on the bed or floor, keep your luggage on the luggage rack.
- Avoid storing clothes in dressers and hang clothes that can be hung.
Still, there’s no guarantee bed bugs won’t sneak into your home some way. If they do, call Imagine Care®. Our effective bed bug removal solutions will get them out. Guaranteed.
Why We’re Better for You
Customers ♥ Imagine Care
Rang the phone, got a quote and booked right away. In two hours the flat was already treated for bed bugs. Loved using them and strongly recommend them.
The price was ok, the exterminators were thorough and gave me some advice. Very good job.
Excellent technicians, much better than others. I used them for bed bug fumigation twice in two different houses, great service!
What we do everyday.
Get In Touch With Us
For booking and general inquiries.
Locate Us on Google Maps
From Our Blog
The best way to protect your home from devastating structural damage is to have your home inspected by a licensed termite professional every year. These experts are trained to spot even the most inconspicuous signs of termite activity, potentially saving you from thousands of dollars in home repair.
Being that your kitchen is where food is stored and prepared, pests such as cockroaches, rodents, beetles, ants, and weevils are bound to invade it. Imagine Care has outlined some of the top 6 tips on kitchen pest control below...