Bio Pit Latrine & Sewage Digester is a biological enzyme-based formulation (containing beneficial bacteria) for use in pit toilets, portable toilets, septic tanks treatment, restaurant grease traps, kitchen sinks, and biogas production.
How to Apply Bio Pit Latrine & Sewage Digester
- Single full dose: After 3 months put 500gm in 5lts of water.
- Pit latrine: Mix 500gms per 15 liters of water and pour into the latrine. Repeat 1 packet into 5ltrs every 3months.
- Blocked drainage: 1 packet into 2ltrs and pour into WC and flush. Repeat every 3months.
- Bad smell: 1 packet per 2ltrs of water and pour into the source of the smell.
- Kitchen: Use half a packet per liter of water, pour in the sink, and leave overnight, flush the sink the next morning.
Benefits of Bio Pit Latrine & Sewage Digester
- Prevents pit latrines and septic tanks from filling up
- Clears blocked drainage pipes for kitchen, toilets, and bathrooms
- Eliminates bad smell
- Kills germs and improves hygiene
- Environmentally friendly
- Repels flies
- Save you the economic cost of digging and erecting a new pit latrine
- Disinfect thus killing disease-causing germs
- Used as an accelerator in biogas production
Bio Pit Latrine & Sewage Digester Package Size
Available in a 500g sachet.
If you want to clear blockages, prevent solid waste fill-ups, repel flies, and keep bad odors in check, Bio Pit Latrine & Sewage Digester may be just what you’re looking for. Contact +254737898884, +254759292158, +254789231328, +254742448334, or drop an email to to order now.
Leave a Reply