The Sun Gloves are handy, silky and comfortable in handling oils, acids, detergents and most chemicals.
Sun Gloves (XL)
The Sun Gloves are handy, silky, and comfortable in handling oils, acids, detergents, and most chemicals.
Features Of The Sun Gloves
- Extra thick, more durable
- The gloves are comfortable to wear
- Unique anti-slip pattern design makes great slip resistance
- Superior chemical defense, anti-organic solvent corrosion
- Low chemical residues on the surface, low ion and particle content
- The gloves are waterproof
- Adopt a crimping design, easy to wear and durable
- Color: Black
- Material: Latex
Notice When Using Sun Gloves
- Please do not wear rings or other accessories and get your fingernail trimmed when wearing the gloves
- Please check the gloves before use to avoid injury
- Please do not contact metal and chemicals like oil, acid, alkali, copper, manganese, etc.
- Please do not expose to sunshine or ultraviolet ray directly
- Do not use the gloves if you are allergic to natural rubber
Where Sun Gloves Are Used
- Applicable to chemical, printing and dyeing, leather, electroplating, heat treatment
- Also applies to agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, fishing, and the general operation of the industry
How to Get Your Product
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
Safest Way to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Paypal: (top up the transaction fees)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1 (send 10% above the current market price)
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd (send 10% above the current market price)
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd (send 10% above the current market price)
****When to Pay: ****
Immediately after “placing your order” to enable us to process it.
Cash Account – Account conducted on a cash basis, no credit
CND – Cash Next delivery
CBS – Cash Before Shipment
COD – Cash On Delivery(only within Nairobi on orders less than Kes 3,500)
CIA – Cash In Advance
CWO – Cash With Order
Letter of Credit – A documentary credit confirmed by a bank, often used for export
Bill of Exchange – A promise to pay at a later date, usually supported by a bank