Bayer claim “there is no technical or commercial reason to use any termiticide other than Premise 200SC”. The results tend to speak for themselves. Buy and forget termites and ants.
Premise 200 SC (50ml)
Premise 200 SC is a non-repellent and systemic insecticide with unique chemistry that provides effective termite and ant control in buildings and other structures.
Premise 200SC is a termiticide that provides immediate protection from termites. Termites are eliminated as they ingest or contact Premise in a treated soil area around the perimeter of a building or other timber structures.
It has built a solid reputation as a reliable long-term termite control product with virtually no serious problems encountered in the marketplace since its release in the USA.
Premise 200 SC Key Product Facts
- Active ingredients: Imidacloprid (Chloro-nicotinyl) 200gm/ltr
- Minimum 5 years structural protection.
- Proven termite protection.
- Excellent all-around value.
- Zero or complaints.
- Long-term termite protection.
- No odor.
- Recommended by architects for new buildings and large projects.
- Unique colony management – to provide maximum estate protection.
- Suspension concentrate.
- For the protection of buildings against subterranean wood-destroying termites and ants.
- Non-repellent termiticide with transfer effect.
Availlable in 50ml packages.
Mix 50ml per 20 liters of water.
Premise 200Sc has a residual action of up to 5 years.
Where to Use Premise
- Pre- and Post-Construction Treatment
- Road Construction
- Airport Runway
- Construction Perimeter Treatment
- Termite Mounds
What Premise 200 SC Controls
- Subterranean Termites
- Drywood Termites
- Formosan Termites
Premise Application Rates
Before using this product read the label carefully.
- Nest Treatment: 0.5 ml / 0.5 l water / nest entrance
- Pre-construction: 125 ml / 100 l water
- Post-construction (conventional treatment): 125 ml / 100 l water
- Post-construction (perimeter treatment):250 ml / 100 l water
- Road & runway construction: 125 ml / 100 l water
- Treatment existing colonies: 6.25 ml / 5 l water / nest
Why you should Buy Premise
The premise works quite differently from other termiticide soil treatment products which are designed to repel or keep termites away from a treated soil area, rather than killing them.
With “repellant” termiticides, any minute a gap in the treated soil can be detected and exploited by the termites to gain entry into the building. This is a major shortcoming of the old-fashioned termite control alternatives, far too often, with financially disastrous consequences.
Termites cannot detect the Premise chemical as it has no odor, taste, or smell to the termites.
Recent termite control analysis
Bayer found more than 99% of buildings treated by Premise required absolutely NO re-treatment throughout a 5 year period following the initial treatment, with no serious re-infestation problems or failure of the product’s effectiveness.
This is an outstanding result given the tenacity of termite species and wide variation in technical skills of applicators, climatic conditions, soil compositions, and building construction types.
Bayer claim “there is no technical or commercial reason to use any termiticide other than Premise”. The results tend to speak for themselves.
Long-term on-going termite elimination
As with any termite control program, your property always remains susceptible to future attacks from new termite colonies or other established colonies in your area.
The good news for the homeowner is that the Premise soil treatment chemical will remain in place without washing away for many years even after the existing attack on your property has been eliminated.
Premise eliminates termites in three important ways.
Because Premise works in more than one way, it eliminates individual termites and targets the termite colony. First, foraging termites ingest Premise in the soil as they tunnel from their home to yours. Second, termites contact Premise as they forage in treated soil. Third, since the Premise is carried back to the colony by termites that have entered the Treated Zone, a lethal dose can be transferred to other termites through social interaction and cannibalism. Termites live in colonies and constantly interact with
each other, and Premise uses these traits against them to protect your home.
How to use Premise 200
Fill half the tank with clean water before mixing Premise® 200 SC according to recommended dilution rate. Add the required balance of clean water and stir. Do not use any rate that is higher than what is recommended on the product label. Do not apply Premise® 200 SC in the rain or when it is going to rain.
- Premise 200 can be applied during pre or post-construction, or as a treatment to control termite infestation.
- Always read the product label before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use any rates other than those recommended in the product label.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Avoid inhaling vapor or spray mist.
- Avoid contact with skin or eyes.
- Wear protective clothing including gloves while handling this product.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling the product.
- Do not store near fire or under direct sunlight or in a place where the temperature is more than 40°C.
- Wash all application equipment after use.
Downloads Related to Premise 200 SC
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties for Free!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours for Free!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes for Free!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 1 day to 7 days. We’ll share the cheapest courier costs.
How to Pay
****How to Pay****
#Mpesa Till No: 9059281 (buy goods and services)
#M-Pesa Till No. 810164(buy goods and services)
#Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
#Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
#Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
#Pesalink to NCBA Bank a/c: 3102180022
#Pesalink to KCB Bank a/c: 1179878647
#Bank Transfer to NCBA(kenyatta avenue), a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
#Bank Transfer to NCBA(kenyatta avenue), a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
#Bank Transfer to KCB(moi avenue), a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647, Swift Code: KCBLKENX
#Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank(utawala), a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002, Swift Code: CIFIKENA
#Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA(kenyatta avenue) or KCB(moi avenue) bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
#Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank(utawala) and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
#Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
#Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
#Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.