High quality powdered latex gloves for a wide range of tasks giving excellent hand and personal protection.
Powdered Medical Gloves
KSh1,600.00 – KSh30,000.00
High-quality powdered medical gloves for a wide range of tasks giving excellent hand and personal protection.
These Latex Gloves are made from the finest natural rubber latex which prevents allergy reactions. It is also ideal for sensitive skin types. They have an excellent fit and comfort feel to ensure you a safe and easy experience! At the same time, they are chemical resistance gloves so they will protect your hands from harsh detergents, hot water, household cleaners, bleach & dye.
Powdered Medical Gloves
Powdered gloves have cornstarch added which makes them easier to put on, especially in busy locations, and can prevent gloves from sticking together.
- Powdered gloves keep your hands dry. Regardless of material choice, powdered gloves are one of the best options for individuals who struggle with sweaty palms. The cornstarch powder absorbs extra moisture and keeps your hands from slipping inside the material.
- These gloves are easier to put on. Unlike many powder-free gloves, these disposable gloves will not stick to themselves, making it less of a struggle to slide your hand inside the glove.
- Powdered gloves are easier to take off. Nothing feels quite as great as removing a pair of disposable gloves after wearing them for a few hours. Even the lightest gloves can feel stifling after continued wear and once your hands are sweaty, it can be a challenge to take them off. Powdered gloves are easier to remove than powder-free options, even when your hands are wet.
100 pairs of gloves.
- Flock lined
- Excellent grip
- Single-use only
- BPA Free, allergy-free, and oil resistance
Good toughness and extra tension, easy to stretch, durable, not easy to break and tear. Come with textured fingertips providing maximum gripping power for wet and dry objects.
Size: Small, Medium, and Large sizes available(indicate when ordering).
Where to use Powdered Medical Gloves
Disposable gloves are great for:
- medical & dental offices
- kitchen food handling
- fumigation and pest control
- dog and cat care
- pesticide and chemical handling
Small, Medium, Large
1box, 5boxes, 10boxes, 20boxes
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd