Lumax 537.5SE is a herbicide for pre and post-emergence control of grasses and broadleaf weeds in maize and sugarcane plantations.
Lumax 537.5 SE (1ltr)
Lumax 537.5 SE labelLumax 537.5SE is a herbicide for pre and post-emergence control of grasses and broadleaf weeds in maize and sugarcane plantations.
Lumax 537.5 SE Active Ingredients
Lumax is a combination of:
125g/L Terbuthylazine herbicide (reliable, contact, and residual)
37.5g/L Mesotrione (new Syngenta technology)
375 g/L S-metolachlor (longest-lasting, safest acetanilide)
Lumax 537.5 SE Formulation
Mode of Action
S-metolachlor is mainly taken through the shoots of germinating plants and seedlings. Weeds are therefore killed before emergence or shortly after emergence. Root uptake is less pronounced and much lower than shoot uptake. Atrazine can be taken up by the roots and leaves.
Lumax 537.5 SE Rates of Application
Apply 4 Litres/ha. Mix 200ml of Lumax 537.5 SE in 20 liters of water and spray.
Lumax 537.5 SE Targets
Annual broadleaf weeds and grasses
1-liter bottle of Lumax 537.5 SE
Sugarcane and Maize
Lumax 537.5 SE Key Benefits
- Breakthrough one-pass solution for sugarcane which offers new standards of crop safety and meets the challenge of season-long control of broadleaf weeds and grasses.
- Control of all-important annual broadleaf and grass weeds in corn, including weeds resistant to ALS inhibitor, triazine and glyphosate herbicides.
- One application, pre-emergence or early post-emergence, will give season-long control through to canopy closure.
- Excellent safety to corn.
- Safety to key rotational crops; soybeans, cereals, and sorghum.
- Easy to use liquid formulation.
- Flexibility to use on all corn hybrids and all soil types
- Low rate of triazine to meet latest regulatory conditions and rotational considerations.
Lumax 537.5 SE Certifications
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.