Bat (CRP) 100EC is a heavy duty repellent chemical against bats within your home, yard or garden.
Bat (CRP) 100EC (250g)
Bat (CRP) 100EC is a heavy duty repellent chemical against bats within your home, yard or garden. It is not a pesticide but only a repellent chemical of high resistance.
Chemical Ingredients in Bat (CRP) 100EC
- Special enzymes with added fragrance
Packaging of Bat (CRP) 100EC
Available in 250g pack. Other available packaging is 500g container.
- Any flying mammals
Where to Apply Bat (CRP) 100EC
- Dark hidden areas of the house
How to Apply Bat (CRP) 100EC
- Use a spatula to scoop and sprinkle on any dry surface or areas where bats might be hiding.
- Apply Bat (CRP) 100EC by spraying using a domestic gun sprayer in areas where bats might be hiding.
- Bats or any flying mammal will be repelled by the chemical instantly.
- Use Bat (CRP) 100EC regularly one day in a week for two months to get better results.
- It is always preferable to spray at night.
Cautions when Using Bat (CRP) 100EC
- Wash your hands after application with warm water.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke during the application.
- Do not mix with any other chemical.
- Dispose empty used containers by incineration or puncturing and burying deep underground.
- Bat (CRP) 100EC is environmentally friendly and harmless to livestock, aquatic life and birds.
- Bat (CRP) 100EC is not a pesticide.
We deliver within 3-24 hours countrywide.