You’ll rest easy. Ants won’t!
Do you have an ant problem but don’t know how to get rid of the ants? Worry no more. Imagine Care ® is your best defense against stinging ants. Hiring an Imagine Care ® specialist to treat an ant infestation can increase safety, offer a more effective approach to getting rid of ants and provide an ongoing solution to your ant control.
We know how to determine if ants are in your home. We offer ant control solutions, which are fast, odorless, effective, and non-toxic. If you think you might have ants and need an ant treatment, Contact Us today! Our expert products and tested solutions are powerful enough to eliminate all stages of the ant life cycle.
Signs/Symptoms of an ant infestation
- Live insects – Presence of large numbers of ant trails especially around the property or areas where food is prepared.
- Ant nest – Ants make nests of small piles of soil or dirt near walls or open areas.
- Ant pathways – Ants create pathways leading to the food sources. This ant trails have pheromones that attract other ants to find the food source.
Dangers/Risks of an Ant Infestation
- Can result in food poisoning.
- Diarrhea from food contamination.
- Food waste due to contamination has to be thrown away, thus costing the business or households.
- Fear of being stung by ants eg Pharaoh ants.
- Reputation loss due to bad reviews from clients who suffered the ant effects.
What to do if you’re infested
- Call a professional extermination firm, and check its credentials. Many pest-control companies have diversified into ant control without any expertise
- Don’t try to kill the ants yourself: last year an African woman blew up her home by lighting several insecticide “foggers” simultaneously: the propellant caused her gas supply to ignite
- Don’t use an aerosol-based insecticide, either: you’ll kill some, but the fit ones will simply flee to another room.
- Don’t flee the infested room. The ants won’t leave unless you call an ant expert
Start Ant Fumigation Today
Over 10K+ Sold Today
Say Bye Bye To Bedbugs
Imagine Care® is a Kenyan-based company dedicated to bed bug extermination and control 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Achieving high success rates of complete bed bug eradication with human and eco-friendly treatments, our company is always striving to deliver safe, quality, and cost-efficient services.
We provide affordable and bespoke bed bug fumigation solutions for residential properties and integrated bed bug management schemes for businesses in hospitality and tourism. Having completely eliminated thousands of infestations across Kenya, we are constantly assessing and reviewing the results, trying to improve the quality of our service.
Customers ❤️ Imagine Care’
Disinfectants & Sanitizers
Locate Us on Google Maps
Related Articles From Our Blog
The Ultimate Guide to Fendona 60 SC: The Most Effective Insecticide for Pest Control
Fendona 60 SC is a game-changer in the world of pest control. With its highly effective formula and long-lasting residual power, it has become the preferred choice of professionals and homeowners alike. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about this powerful insecticide.
Get Rid of Houseflies Bugging you in Kenya
Sick of houseflies invading your home or business? Discover seven quick and easy ways to trap, repel, and get rid of house Flies.