Bedlam is the best public health insecticide spray available in the market for control of bed bugs, cockroaches, and fleas.
Bedlam 200SL (100ml)
Bedlam 200SL is the best public health insecticide spray available in the market for control of bed bugs, cockroaches, and fleas. It acts immediately and delivers continued control of pests for up to 3 months.
Active Ingredient In Bedlam 200SL
- Bed bugs
- Other crawling pests
Where To Use Bedlam
Why You Should Buy Bedlam
- Highly effective with no sensitization
- No smell
- Can be used in all public places
- No evacuation required in places of use
- Low application rates and quick action
- Proven and reliable ensuring financial return and profitability
Bedlam 200SL Pack Size
Rates of Bedlam 200SL Application
Mix 100 ml of Bedlam 200SL in 10 liters of water and spray.
How To Apply Bedlam 200SL
Use as an indoor spot spray or crack and crevice treatment. Hold container upright with nozzle aimed away from you. Depress valve and spray from a distance of 8 to 10 inches. Spray each square foot until damp. Allow sprayed articles and surfaces to dry thoroughly before using. Do not allow children or pets to contact treated areas until surfaces are dry.
To kill crawling insects: Apply as a spot or crack and crevice treatment where insects are harboring, traveling, or breeding. Treat interior entry points such as around windows, doors, and water pipes. Also treat feeding or hiding areas such as baseboards, carpet, floor, rugs, under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, and stoves.
To kill bed bugs and bed bug eggs: For infested mattresses, remove linens and wash before reuse. Apply to tufts, folds, edges, sides, and seams until damp. Allow it to dry before reuse. Apply on and around baseboards, carpet, rugs, bed frames, box springs, headboards, wheelchairs, closets, wall hangings, furniture, seats, moldings, picture frames, ceiling, drapes, luggage, and walls. Spray bed bugs and eggs directly whenever possible.
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
How to Buy
- Search for the item(s) you need on the Search Bar.
- Click Add to Cart for each item(s) you select.
- Click on the Cart to Checkout your item(s).
- Fill in the Delivery information.
- Choose a Pickup Station or Home Delivery option.
- Go to the Payments section to pay for your order.
- Confirm your order details.
- Click Confirm Order to finish the order process.
- That’s it, we will call immediately to confirm your order and payment.
- Without delay, your item will be on its way.
- If you need help with your order, you may Chat with a seller to get an answer right away.