HIT MOSQUITOES HARD TODAY
Don’t wait. Get our new mosquito service and we will get to work putting your mosquito concerns behind you.
We know how to determine if mosquitoes are in your home. Mosquito Service begins working immediately to reduce mosquito populations in your yard and keeps working for weeks to give you long-lasting protection.
NEED HELP? WE’RE AVAILABLE 24/7. CALL NOW. 0737898884
Signs a Mosquito Infestation
- Presence of larvae/pupae in standing water, which also can include watering dishes of containerized house plants.
- Itching bites from female mosquitoes in search of a blood meal needed to needed to lay eggs.
- Buzzing of the females within the premises.
What Attracts Mosquitoes?
- Moisture – standing water sources
- Scents – Perfumes, scented soaps and lotions
- Heat – exhaled gases
Mosquito Habitats on a Property
- Stagnant water – Pond, clogged rain gutters, fountain, retention basin, birdbath, old tires, un-circulated lake, buckets, water that pools around downspouts, flooded crawl space water that collects in cans, child swimming pools, uncovered boats, rubbish and debris that hold water, Marshes, swamps and other wetland habitats.
- Moisture conditions – Tree wells and holes, flowerbeds, plant catch plates, rock holes, decorative pots and accent pieces, sprinkler heads, shady areas, etc.
- Resting sites – Vertical or inverted surfaces protected from the wind and providing higher levels of moisture, such as a patio area, the underside of the leaves for dense vegetation next to a structure, under a building’s eaves, gazebos, shade structures, porches, and decks.
Can I Get Rid Of Mosquitoes? Yes.
An Imagine Care® technician performs an extensive inspection of your home, including the compound and around flowerbeds.
- Recommend the appropriate treatment for the mosquito infestation.
- The expert treats the area to eliminate any live mosquitoes and their eggs.
- Advice on long-term prevention measures.
- Follow up through voice call, text, or email to give you peace of mind.
- Imagine Care® backs the work with our Free 60 days Mosquito Guarantee.
How can Imagine Care’s Mosquito Control Program help your business?
Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS)
We provide mosquitoes control for prevention against Malaria and other diseases spread by Mosquitoes through specialized Indoor Residual Spraying (IRS), which is the technique of applying a residual deposit of an insecticide onto indoor surfaces where arthropod vectors rest. IRS is a recognized, proven and cost-effective intervention method for the elimination of malaria and it is also used in the management of Leishmaniasis and Chagas disease.
Our workforce has undergone a special training program for implementation and application of IRS. We use right combination of pesticides for the long term residual effect.
Key Features of our IRS
- Spraying with a residual insecticide inside houses and buildings can provide highly effective control of malaria.
- Our well trained and supervised personnel and well maintained high quality spraying equipment gives excellent results.
- We use WHO recommended insecticides for IRS.
- Frequency of spraying depends on seasonality of malaria transmission, building materials and insecticide residual effect.
- The selection of IRS as a control strategy is based on local assessment of malaria risk and mosquitoes infestation.
Over 10K+ Sold Today
More Protection. Zero Mosquitoes
The most effective prevention strategy for mosquitoes is to eliminate sites where they breed and develop. Your Imagine Care® Commercial Pest Specialist will assess your situation quickly and customize a program to fit your business’s needs.
Customers ❤️ Imagine Care’
Disinfectants & Sanitizers
Locate Us on Google Maps
Related Articles From Our Blog
The Future of Waste Management: Understanding Automatic Sensor Sanitary Bins
Sanitary bins have come a long way from the traditional manual bins. With the advent of technology, automatic sensor bins have taken waste management to a whole new level. In this blog, we delve into what automatic sensor sanitary bins are, their benefits, and why they are the future of waste management.
The Ultimate Guide to Fendona 60 SC: The Most Effective Insecticide for Pest Control
Fendona 60 SC is a game-changer in the world of pest control. With its highly effective formula and long-lasting residual power, it has become the preferred choice of professionals and homeowners alike. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about this powerful insecticide.