Norocleanse is a concentrated disinfectant for surfaces and equipment effective against bacteria, viruses and fungi even in presence of organic matter.
Norocleanse Disinfectant (1ltr)
Norocleanse is a concentrated disinfectant for surfaces and equipment effective against bacteria, viruses, and fungi even in presence of organic matter.
Norocleanse Disinfectant Contents
Contains Glutaraldehyde 15%w/v and Coco-benzyl-dimethyl-ammonium chloride 10% w/v.
Why Use Norocleanse Disinfectant
- It’s easily diluted in water.
- Suitable for disinfecting systems and preventing the spread of diseases.
- Disinfectant for surfaces and equipment generally used in animal quarters.
Presentation & Packaging Of Norocleanse Disinfectant
Available in 1ltr bottle.
Dosage and Administration Of Norocleanse Disinfectant
- Disinfecting Surfaces: 1: 400 parts water (25ml/10 liters of water) at a rate of 300ml per square meter of surface area.
- Dipping (Foot and wheel baths): 1: 100 parts water (100ml/10 liters of water) to be replaced every two weeks.
- Aerial/fog Disinfection: 1: 150 parts water (100ml/15 liters of water) Apply this diluted solution at a rate of 1 liter per 100 cubic meters.
- Dosing of drinking water: 1:3000 parts water (10ml/30 liters of water) Apply twice a week or drinking water may be treated continuously if necessary
Specific Uses of Norocleanse Disinfectant
- General disinfection
- Wheel dip
- Foot/ Boot Dip
- Vehicle spray
- Disinfection of the Farmhouses
- Disinfection of farm equipment
- Farm (Poultry/Livestock) Buildings
- Wash Rooms
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We deliver within 2 hours in Nairobi, Kiambu, Nakuru & Machakos counties!
Delivery to all other counties in Kenya takes 3 to 24 hours ONLY!
Customers within Nairobi, CBD can get their packages as fast as 30 minutes!
Collect at the Shop: Nairobi, CBD, Hakati Road, Information House, Second Floor, S23 every day!
All exports from Kenya to any country in the world take between 7 days to 15 days.
How to Pay
****How to pay:****
Mpesa Paybill no. 880100, a/c no. 3102180022
Mpesa Paybill no. 488488, a/c no. 1003611988
Mpesa Paybill no. 522522, a/c no. 1179878647
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 3102180022, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to NCBA, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1003611988, Swift Code: CBAFKENX
Bank Transfer to KCB, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE, a/c no: 1179878647
Bank Transfer to Kingdom Bank, a/c name: IMAGINE CARE LIMITED, a/c no: 3101856345002
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE (bank it yourself to NCBA or KCB bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Cheque to IMAGINE CARE LIMITED (bank it yourself to Kingdom Bank and we’ll deliver immediately it clears)
Bitcoin (BTC): 3Dzkonhm2bMptkwtto9koXn6dZMud2mhe1
Ethereum (ETH): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd
Tether (USDT): 0x6f261aF11dEffbaCaBa2c1d31c2915c821dAF0cd