Advion Cockroach Gel Bait delivers unbeatable, professional results in roach infestation elimination. Powered by a unique, high-performing bait matrix, Advion Roach Gel targets even the toughest species of gel bait-averse roaches including German cockroaches, American cockroaches, and Brown-Banded roaches. Advion Roach Bait Gel is a high-consumption bait. The active ingredient has a brief delay in killing the roach, allowing it to return to its harborage site and spread the bait to other roaches. This helps to reduce the infestation levels. Apply Advion Cockroach Gel as a crack and crevice treatment indoors and outdoors in commercial, residential, and industrial sites.
Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is an effective and powerful solution to eliminate cockroaches in your home or business. This gel bait contains a highly attractive formula that lures cockroaches and kills them within hours. It is a perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor use, making it an ideal solution for homes, restaurants, hospitals, and other commercial spaces.
Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is easy to apply, and its transparent gel is non-staining, making it safe for use on surfaces where people and pets frequent. It can be applied in cracks, crevices, and other hard-to-reach areas, ensuring the complete elimination of cockroaches.
Advion Cockroach Gel Features
- Brand: Syngenta
- Type: Cockroach Gel Bait in Syringe
- Active Ingredient: 6g/kg Indoxacarb
- HRAC/FRAC/IRAC Classification: Group 22 Insecticide
- EPA#: 100-1484
- Mixing Rate: Ready to Use
- Application Rate: Apply at least 2 spots per m2. Recommended spot size is approximately 5mm in diameter (0.1g)
- Size: 30g
- High-consumption bait features a non-repellent formulation
- Labeled for both indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used on commercial, residential, and industrial sites
- High-consumption bait
- Contains indoxacarb (Oxadiazines class of chemistry)
- Bio-activation of the active ingredient by the insect enzymes
- Controls all prevailing cockroach species
- Favorable environmental profile
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Commercial, residential, and industrial sites, including food-handling
- Advion Cockroach Gel Bait Label
- Advion Cockroach Gel Material Safety Data Sheet
- Advion Cockroach Gel Bait Marketing Leaflet
Advion Cockroach Gel Pest Target
- German cockroaches
- American cockroaches
- Australian cockroaches
- Brown cockroaches
- Smoky brown cockroaches
- Oriental cockroaches
- Brown-banded cockroaches
- Asian cockroaches
- Market leader – a very popular product with pest control technicians
- A highly palatable formulation for use on all cockroach species
- Contains the active ingredient indoxacarb which is non-repellent
- Ideal product for use in both commercial & residential properties
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
Advion Cockroach Gel Bait Benefits
- Provides speed and spectrum in a single product, offering superior control while simplifying inventory management.
- Controls all prevailing cockroach species, including gel bait-averse cockroaches.
- Contains a high-performing bait matrix.
- Thoroughly controls cockroach infestations.
- Speed and spectrum, all in a single product.
- With Advion Cockroach, your customers can enjoy their property without the nuisance and worry of cockroaches.
- Advion Cockroach gel bait is a high-performing product targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches.
- It combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent, non-repellent active ingredient.
- Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination, and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled.
- Residential buildings
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Food handling/storage establishments
How Advion Cockroach Baits Works
Advion Cockroach gel bait contains the active ingredient Indoxacarb. After roaches consume the bait, this active ingredient allows for a brief delay in mortality, giving the cockroaches time to return to their harborage site to contaminate other cockroaches. This results in a significant reduction in infestation levels by eliminating large amounts of the roach population. Each roach that comes in contact with bait can contaminate up to 40 other roaches by way of contact, feces, or the other roaches feeding on its poisoned carcass. This domino effect knocks out roach populations at an incredible rate.
How Do I Apply Advion Cockroach Gel?
Advion Cockroach gel bait labeled for crack-and-crevice applications indoors, as well as applications to entry points outdoors. The blue cap should be removed from the syringe before the application. If desired, the blue applicator tip included in the package may be used to apply the gel in smaller cracks and crevices.
A small dot or line of gel is sufficient for these applications.
Why isn’t Advion Cockroach Gel Bait Working?
Advion Cockroach gel bait is highly effective against cockroaches. If cockroach bait consumption or control is not occurring, follow these best practices:
- Ensure the gel bait has not been contaminated by repellent insecticides, dirt, nicotine, gasoline, or other contaminants
- Place gel bait as close to cockroach harborage points as possible
- Apply appropriate quantities of gel bait to control the infestation
- Reduce or remove competing food sources
What is the Shelf Life of Advion Cockroach Bait?
The shelf life of any product is largely dependent upon storage conditions. Ideal storage conditions are indoors with minimal temperature and humidity fluctuations. In these conditions, Advion Cockroach gel bait can last up to five years. To place an order, call us on +254737898884, +254759292158, +254775145267, +254103055943, +254794265503, +254756432285, +254757668223, +254789231328, +254742448334, or drop an email to .