Usually, it’s not how big the house is, but how happy is the home. Have you recently set up your home office, and you’re running behind with the cleaning chores? Chances are you’ve found yourself longing for more space, more free time, and more cleanliness, all of which make happiness like a far-fetched dream.
We’ve been continuously hearing from our customers lately that working from home doesn’t make things easier. So, in today’s post, we’re thrilled to share with you the only checklist you’ll ever need to clean your home office nice and swiftly. Are you ready?
Home office DIY cleaning checklist
Let’s get this clear: you’re working at a desk, but your office is an entire room (if not several, in case the kids are forcing you to move your laptop around to get some quiet work time). So, the home office DIY cleaning checklist will involve:
1. The things you need to clean:
- Remote controls
- Other furnishings
- Light fixtures
2. The actions you need to perform:
3. The tools you’ll want to have at hand:
- Cleaning solutions
- Disinfecting wipes
- Sanitizing solution
- Microfiber cloths
- Dust-mop cloth
- A vacuum cleaner with accessories
Don’t run away yet! It seems like a lot, but only until you get used to it. Oh, and the tips and tricks from below will prove life-savers. Keep reading to see how you can tackle the cleaning to take you the minimum amount of time and feel like something you enjoy doing!
The 3 golden rules for home office cleaning you just won’t want to skip!
Cleaning seems like such a dreadful chore because we tend to postpone it until it actually becomes one. Three simple rules, however, will help you streamline the process with no excuse to skip it. While at it, you might as well discover you enjoy cleaning up your home office. So, without further ado:
- Organize yourself and set a system in place, starting from the above checklist;
- Get ready to tackle daily, weekly, and monthly chores so that you won’t get overwhelmed;
- Keep your cleaning products at hand to see it all and have no excuse for not using them when the time comes.
Handle home office cleaning like professional cleaners do it!
If you’ve ever worked with one of those professional cleaners, you might have been impressed with their effectiveness. No, it isn’t just their experience. It’s also the system they have in place and, of course, the quality of the tools they have at hand.
When you know what to do and have a system in place, the only hurdle you might bump into is the lack of quality products. That’s why we strongly advise you to:
- Invest in quality, specialized cleaning products rather than working only with a general cleaning solution;
- Get yourself a good vacuum cleaner, and you’ll see it makes a world of difference;
- Handle things in the right order, according to your system, top to bottom and right to left, focusing on moving each piece of furniture through the same cleaning task, if appropriate.
Because pro cleaners truly have some brilliant tricks that help them get the job done, perhaps watching one in action will help you get a boost of confidence. Alternatively, pick up the phone and book a professional cleaner by contacting us on 0759292158, 0103055943, 0742448334, 0756432285, or drop an email to . We’ll help you enjoy top-notch cleaning for your home office, or for the entire home, in just one service visit, or for as many times as you need. Our high-quality home office cleaning services in Nairobi, great customer service, and a team of trusted professionals are surely the key ingredients of a fantastic cleaning job.