Cockroach infestations can make your house less comfortable. Cockroaches do not bite people but their waste can cause allergic reactions. A lot of DIY methods of cockroach treatment barely work to get rid of cockroaches permanently. Luckily, there are certain cockroach control insecticide s which when applied by pest control experts can give you a permanent solution to the cockroach infestation. In this article, we look at some of the readily available cockroach control insecticides that you should consider.
If you are looking for a fast cockroach control insecticide, then you can bet on Roachgon Gel. You kill cockroaches by applying it. Since it is highly palatable to a wide range of cockroaches, most of them will die within a short time. The best thing about Roachgon Gel is that it does not affect the user in any way. Also, you do not have to evacuate the house or make a lot of arrangements prior to its application.
Promax 20 EC is also another effective cockroach control insecticide. It is recommended as a public health insecticide that does not expose users to any kind of risk. A 100ml of Promax 20EC should be mixed with 4L of water in a sprayer pump. The solution should then be sprayed in crevices, cracks, and any place where the cockroaches might hide.
When using Actellic 50EC for cockroach treatment, you can be guaranteed a living in a cockroach-free house for a very long time. This cockroach control insecticide is endorsed by WHO, particularly because it provides protection from bugs that could cause various illnesses. Among the advantages of using Actellic 50EC is that it is very easy to use, does not harm the environment, and can be used to treat even the most resistant cockroach species.
Goliath Gel provides quick cockroach treatment results. This insecticide can only be applied by professionals. Prior to its use, the pest control professional must identify how the infestation has spread and note the critical points. Application of Goliath Gel is usually done using a gun whereby one to three drops are applied to the target area. This cockroach control insecticide is fast, effective, and cost-effective. The user also does not have to strain reaching the areas where the cockroaches are hiding. Goliath Gel also has low odors and thus a preference for use in homes, restaurants, and offices.
Bedlam 200SL is also an effective cockroach control insecticide for use in homes and businesses. When applying it, you should mix a 100ml of the insecticide with 10L of water.
Cockroach Control Insecticide tips
Note that insecticides can provide permanent solutions for cockroach treatment. However, when applied wrongly, the cockroach infestation will continue to persist. Here are some control tips that will aid to get rid of cockroaches.
- You should determine the species of the cockroaches first before applying the insecticide. Doing this can be hard and this is why you need to book the services of a cockroach control expert.
- Identify where the cockroaches are hiding. It could be on the cracks and crevices, dustbins, or damp areas in your house.
- Ensure that the insecticide you use has been approved as effective by your pest control service provider. Some of the insecticides work by repelling cockroaches rather than eliminating them completely. If you use such insecticides, the cockroaches will vacate to another area in your house.
- Deny cockroaches’ access to food and shelter. Often times, cockroaches will find your home habitable because there are food and water. To prevent them from surviving there, ensure to cover food, wash utensils, and food spills. Also, repair the pipes that are leaking.
- De-clutter your house. Cockroaches often hide in dark areas that are crowded. As such, you should remove some of the items under the sink or in the cabinets. This way, you destroy their hiding places.
- Cockroach control should not stop after the application of insecticides. You must continually prevent the entry and attraction of pests in your home.
Treating cockroaches can be a daunting task for some people. However, there are companies that provide pest control services near you that would be useful. At Imagine Care, we guarantee long-lasting solutions to cockroach infestations at a very affordable price. We begin by inspecting your premises and then decide on the most effective pesticide to apply. After cockroach treatment, we follow up to ensure that our services are of great help. Head over to our online shop and buy the insecticides that you need. We deliver countrywide in Kenya. If you want cockroach treatment services, contact +254737898884, +254759292158, +254789231328, +254742448334, or drop an email to .